Frontrunner drop down tailgate table

piratenation90

Adventurer
Ordered mine on Saturday, probably won't get here in time for my trip though! I had requested that I be emailed when they were back in stock and never got an email!!! If I had gotten the in-stock email it would have been on Friday morning so I would have been able to order it that day and it would have shipped that day. Have ordered stuff from them on a Friday before and it shipped that same day and arrived at my door Thursday afternoon, chances are that the table will get here Friday afternoon while I am out on my trip. Already called and talked to them about not getting the notification email, will see what they say. BTW Front Runner said that they are almost out of stock again!

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
Mine arrived today. I am leaving for the Rubicon on Wednesday but probably won't be able to install it until our return.

Captain Texas

Adventurer
Ordered mine on Saturday, probably won't get here in time for my trip though! I had requested that I be emailed when they were back in stock and never got an email!!! If I had gotten the in-stock email it would have been on Friday morning so I would have been able to order it that day and it would have shipped that day. Have ordered stuff from them on a Friday before and it shipped that same day and arrived at my door Thursday afternoon, chances are that the table will get here Friday afternoon while I am out on my trip. Already called and talked to them about not getting the notification email, will see what they say. BTW Front Runner said that they are almost out of stock again!

Wow that stock went quick!

Captain Texas

Adventurer
Arrived! Quality is very good. Seems like it'll be rattle-free. Quite heavy, almost 20lbs. Wood does not look like the "zebra wood" pictured. It's just plain plywood. Still recommend.

Im getting mine tomorrow but the only thing that I am worried about is drilling into my tailgate for the install. Tell us how your install went though please!

piratenation90

Adventurer
Mine arrived today. I am leaving for the Rubicon on Wednesday but probably won't be able to install it until our return.

Install should take 20 minutes, if I were you I would do it. Hell, I am planning on installing mine at the campsite on Friday night. Haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles