PROJECT PAYLOAD, 2007 Harley Edition F250

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Awesome truck! Love that you turned a Harley into a real truck! Most of them are at the local coffee shop when it's raining so they can still park their Harleys in the lot. Thank you for making it the truck its supposed to be!

KSL22

Adventurer
I would like for my next California trip to be a rubicon run. So the only duties the truck will be pulling will be Towing duties. So more likely If and when I order the bumper, I will have it shipped to me.

Try plan a few more days and hit Dusy Ershim as well. While not as cool as the Rubicon, it is at least equal in beauty if not more.

SFROMAN

Adventurer
Awesome truck! Love that you turned a Harley into a real truck! Most of them are at the local coffee shop when it's raining so they can still park their Harleys in the lot. Thank you for making it the truck its supposed to be!

Thanks for the compliment. The was my intention. I dont mind the truck having multi uses or roles. Gives me more opportunities to keep it employed

SFROMAN

Adventurer
Try plan a few more days and hit Dusy Ershim as well. While not as cool as the Rubicon, it is at least equal in beauty if not more.

That be quite the trip. When I do it I will drive the truck out west towing y 82. I will do the rubicon then store my vehicles somewhere then simply fly back to the east coast. Then I can simply fly back at another long weekend and tackle the Dusy. I could always fly back a third time to pick up the trucks and drive back. just kind of depends.

This is what I am currently building for the Rubicon. It will have the works. all new drive train, dual cases, arb lockers, full length custom axles, and so on.

KSL22

Adventurer
Nice!
Are you going to bob it at the rear shackle or keep the full bed? The group I camp with at the hammers used to be almost all Toys. Now they are almost all buggy / tube cars.

SFROMAN

Adventurer
It will get bobbed in the rear. Just not sure how much yet. No buggy for this truck. It has to also function as a daily driver and work truck if need be. I am a huge fan of versatility in vehicles. Turning the truck into a buggy would reduce multi purpose use. I rather improve slightly on an already bad *** little truck without ruining it's character.

SFROMAN

Adventurer
I can't wait to go back myself. But next time I'm taking my lx450. The size of the F250 did not allow me to do all the trails I wanted to do

Here is another shot.

Theoretician

Adventurer
What was it about the size that stopped you? Length? Width? Weight?

I'm about to start building an f150. I wanted the payload of it over a Tacoma, but I'm hoping it was the length of your rig that stopped you rather than the width.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles