1999 Mitsubishi Pajero | RHD 4x4 - For Sale in Canada

Ninjonics99

Thanks for taking a look at this unique vehicle posting. I wanted to keep this awesome rig but unfortunately I just can't dedicate the time it requires anymore. My loss your gain.

At this time the vehicle is located in New Brunswick. I am trying to sell it in that market before bringing it to Ontario (Ottawa region). Vehicle has just recently been inspected and had all its fluids changed by my parents local mechanic in NB.

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

1999 Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero)

The Specs:
• 3.5L V6
• 7 Seater SUV
• Full leather interior – seats are designed to fold flat to make a makeshift bed
• Shifttronic transmission
• Back up camera
• Electronic adjustable seating
• 6-inch lift kit
• 33’ General Tire Grabber At2’s with 80% or more tread left
• Spare tire with rim
• ARB bulbar
• Jaos rear ladder
• Spare tire accessory carrier with lock
• Aira Works Roof Rack (150lb)
• Sunroof
• Heated seats
• Too many interesting small items to list…

The Details:
• This vehicle was imported through a respected JDM importer, B-Pro, in Calgary and was NEVER abused.
• Fully Inspected for NB
• All new fluids and ready for summer adventures
• Capable of being insured through Facility Insurance by any insurance broker in NB – prices are very affordable
• Vehicle is located in NB at my parent’s home and I, the seller am located in Ontario. I am 100% available to discuss the vehicle at any time, 7 days a week.
• This is not a scam. The sale will be handled by my Mother and Father in NB.

The Good:
• This is one of the most capable, overlooked off road / overlanding vehicles that ever existed. Did you know the Pajero is the most successful Dakar Rally vehicle of all time?
• Extremely reliable – starts at -40 no problem.
• Comes stock with locking centre diff (2Hi, 4Hi, 4Hi/Lo, 4Lo/Lo)
• Extremely comfortable drive – no tire noise!
• The interior is huge – plenty of room for gear, friends and family
• Parts are not difficult – all parts are identical to the Mitsubishi Montero
• Vehicle is in excellent working condition
• Rated to tow 5,000 lbs at the hitch and can hold 1,500 lbs of weight internally.

The Bad:
• The diff lock sensor needs to be cleaned and is likely corroded. This sensor relays the diff lock information to the heads up display. This is a common problem with all Montero/Pajeros because the sensors are exposed to the environment (on top of the differential). Bear in mind, the locking differential is fully functioning and 4x4 modes work great it is just a matter of the sensor not relaying the information correctly to the HUD unit.
• There is a minor leak in the rear main seal. When I drove from Calgary to New Brunswick it leaked less than .1 litres of oil. Since then, rear main seal additive was put in the engine and no leaks have occurred since that trip.
• The radio unit is from Japan and therefore only works between the 79-90hz band. So effectively there is no radio to listen to. As a workaround, I used an auxiliary cable to cassette and connected it to my phone which has a radio app.
• Glove box spring is defective

Attachments

• Jerry.jpg
    Jerry.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 400

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles