2016 Sierra Carnage

Oso

Forest Defecator
The wife just told me to get my ***** in gear and finish the finer points on my rig. She wants me gone for at least a week. Looks like I should start gearing up. Damn, I'm actually gonna have to wheel this thing.

The wife just told me to get my ***** in gear and finish the finer points on my rig. She wants me gone for at least a week. Looks like I should start gearing up. Damn, I'm actually gonna have to wheel this thing.

Look, she just wants a real MAN not a Mall Queen :smiley_drive:

PA_JERO

Adventurer
Dang lloyd, that was harsh.

This trip always kicks way more *** then any new person anticipates. FullMonte was fresh blood for last year's trip, and he rocked it. Nothing like popping your cherry on the rubicon.

I have said it everytime, if your going to do these trips, this is the group to go with. Nobody gets left behind, something happens to the rig, everyone is usually willing to lend a hand getting you back up and going. Some of us can be a bit rowdy but its all in good fun.

Oso

Forest Defecator
I don't have time for malls. My free time is spent maintaining and improving my rig rather than shopping for parts - or mechanics to install them.😬

Oso

Forest Defecator
Dang lloyd, that was harsh.

This trip always kicks way more *** then any new person anticipates. FullMonte was fresh blood for last year's trip, and he rocked it. Nothing like popping your cherry on the rubicon.

I have said it everytime, if your going to do these trips, this is the group to go with. Nobody gets left behind, something happens to the rig, everyone is usually willing to lend a hand getting you back up and going. Some of us can be a bit rowdy but its all in good fun.

its all good. I dig rowdy and I dig fun. I've always run solo which precludes me from the con and dusy so I'm looking forward to hitting these trails AND seeing the AZ crew again, I blew the rear end last year on my way to meet you in Moab. I upgraded and repaired. Soon after I torqued the last bolt I came across better stuff in a basket case rig. So I started all over again. Now that "new" stuff is in and I need to finish the details. This will be a good test to see if the hassle was worth it.

But yeah, I've known for awhile AZ crew is a decent bunch to wheel with and I'm glad it's finally going to happen.

rascott

Observer
suzi the psychic and i will find you at the trailhead 07/31.
we like the dates suggested.
u guys are legit.
richard

PA_JERO

Adventurer
My bad dan, didn't realize that was you, I didn't realize you changed your name, haha. Sounds like you are pushing to be there for this, I hope you make it out. Maybe you and Richard could meet up along the way, and somebody needs to drag carlos out here to come wheel with us. What about Ray? Or maybe some of you other cali dudes?

Oso

Forest Defecator
Bad? It's all good! Ray is still trying to fix his rig (heads?). I'll check in with Carlos. I think ranier is out here too. LT sent me his number but I haven't been in touch yet.
I'm pushing for sure. Lockers and gears are in. Tcase should be in by the end of the day. The rest is details but it's a long list.
Looking forward to finally meeting rascott too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles