Elinchrom Ranger RX AS Kit

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
Good one for the flea market... selling my Ranger RX AS setup. I hardly use it anymore, and it's sad to see it packed away all the time. In perfect shape except for one plastic terminal cover being cracked. This does not affect anything, just full disclosure.

What I am selling is essentially this -
Elinchrom Ranger RX Speed AS 1100W/s Kit with S Head EL10282.1

+this
Elinchrom Rotalux Softbox 39 x 39" (99 x 99 cm) EL26179 B&H

+this
Elinchrom Snappy Nylon Harness for Ranger Series Power EL19288

For $1600

Can work out shipping as well, which won't be expensive. Here's a video of the unit, turning the sound up will give you an idea of how powerful the light is.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIXeLuk9GbE

proper4wd

Expedition Leader
Maybe you should take the case for the Elinchrom, and use it as an upgraded drivers seat in your roach Discovery?

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Are you interested in trading for anything? I've been wanting one of these units for shooting on location and this is a killer price. I have a Canon EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM that I was just getting ready to post up for sale. If you're interested, we could trade

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
I could probably be open to trades. Unfortunately I've never really been a fan of large zoom range lenses, and only use fast glass. But thank you for the offer!

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
I rarely have use for big light, so I use SB900s. This is on eBay now with a reserve of $900, so I'd take that. Any lower and it's not worth selling, I think it was around $3k when I bought it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94