RTT Expedition Trailer V2.0

ljrunner05

Adventurer
Are you finding that you're getting any stones bouncing back from the vertical face of the front?

I'm getting a few off of the front guard, but a majority of my rock chips are on the fenders. The whole trailer is rattle-canned so it's pretty easy to touch it up.

ljrunner05

Adventurer
It's been a long time since I've updated this! Still using the trailer when the weather is nice. Last night was the first time to pull it out this year. The jeep is gone, but I picked up a 2015 Tacoma TRD Pro to replace it.
BF918F51-93AD-4FEA-8C86-07A0566BBE04.jpg

lacofdfireman

Adventurer
Here is a quick video of the first time we lifted the tent.

Been trying to figure out how I could raise an RTT from a trailer lid. This is genius. How did it end up working in the long run after multiple uses? I’d be worried about rust etc on the lift pieces? Amy issues?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ljrunner05

Adventurer
Been trying to figure out how I could raise an RTT from a trailer lid. This is genius. How did it end up working in the long run after multiple uses? I’d be worried about rust etc on the lift pieces? Amy issues?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's worked great! I keep a coating of oil on the slides and once a year I'll sand them down to get the surface rust off. But it's never been a problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles