Colorado Expedition Trailer Build

Martyinco

Adventurer
Between working 2 jobs at roughly 95 hours a week, not much time to work on the trailer, but I did manage to squeeze in a couple hours this past weekend :victory:

IMG_5628.jpg
IMG_5629.jpg

Jmanscotch

is wandering
Nice dude! Looks a touch slow, but that's such an insignificant thing compared to the benefits, I'm just being picky because I'm jealous :p. Will this setup require you to stand there and hold a button to raise/lower it or can it be setup to push a single button and walk away?

Martyinco

Adventurer
Nice dude! Looks a touch slow, but that's such an insignificant thing compared to the benefits, I'm just being picky because I'm jealous :p. Will this setup require you to stand there and hold a button to raise/lower it or can it be setup to push a single button and walk away?

Linear actuators are not the quickest thing in the world..

For the video it was a temporary set up with me holding wires on a battery, but once I have it wired in it will be a DPDT switch and I walk away.

Martyinco

Adventurer
Awesome!!! I think you have set a new trend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL Don't know if I would go that far just yet! I will admit that it made for an easy install. While I love welding, and I could easily have done the sides in 14 ga or whatever the weight savings far out weighed everything else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior