New, slow build. Do all 2015 Ram Cummins turbo diesel. 37s and 550hp.

wvracer821

Observer
Thanks for the inspiration! I finally pulled the trigger on thuren coils,track bar, sway bar and fox 2.0s for my dually. I was hung up for a long time and did a ton of research before i pulled the trigger. Keep up the good work and keep the pics coming.

frojoe

Adventurer
Thanks for the inspiration! I finally pulled the trigger on thuren coils,track bar, sway bar and fox 2.0s for my dually. I was hung up for a long time and did a ton of research before i pulled the trigger. Keep up the good work and keep the pics coming.

You're not going to be disappointed with this setup.. I've been running it for about a year now with zero issues or complaints. Our trucks should have come with this ride quality from the factory!

Trophycummins

Adventurer
Why did you switch trucks? Is there a F150 build thread here?

I didnt start a build thread on the new truck.

I bent the frame, tweaked the bed to where the tailgate wouldnt close, and lost 6th gear on the dodge. Dumped it.

Bought the 2017 F150 because I wanted to build something that goes faster. I didnt start a new build thread here because I havnt been doing too much work to it.

Trophycummins

Adventurer
It's got a rogue bumper, mid travel with kings up front, and a rogue stage 16 rear suspension setup with king 18" 3.5" 6 tube bypasses on order.

338d7af4ffd000a5a7e55e1bde87b842.jpg

a9bd4ca04fddb5d878989670d54c0e40.jpg
33cbbbeaefcde6cdce1813b45894163d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chet6.7

Explorer
I didnt start a build thread on the new truck.

I bent the frame, tweaked the bed to where the tailgate wouldnt close, and lost 6th gear on the dodge. Dumped it.

Bought the 2017 F150 because I wanted to build something that goes faster. I didnt start a new build thread here because I havnt been doing too much work to it.
That sounds expensive,did you go airborne or something? I used to get my old Chevy twisted up enough to make closing the tailgate difficult,but that was usually when I was stuck in a sand dune.
As I remember it, you work in a Ford shop,so having a Ford makes sense.....nice looking Ford. I hope you post your upgrades,and adventures,good luck with it.

Trophycummins

Adventurer
That sounds expensive,did you go airborne or something? I used to get my old Chevy twisted up enough to make closing the tailgate difficult,but that was usually when I was stuck in a sand dune.
As I remember it, you work in a Ford shop,so having a Ford makes sense.....nice looking Ford. I hope you post your upgrades,and adventures,good luck with it.

We go airborne every trip out. Our "off-roading" is heavily biased toward desert prerunning. Hence why the new truck is getting so much money dumped into the shocks and suspension.

I do work as a ford employee of sorts. But I'm no longer working as a fabricator, so my time to fab is replace by money to buy prefabbed parts, so that's how this build will end up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

b9ev

Adventurer
Sounds fun. I am guessing you make more than the average employee at a place like that. Looking forward to your new build

We go airborne every trip out. Our "off-roading" is heavily biased toward desert prerunning. Hence why the new truck is getting so much money dumped into the shocks and suspension.

I do work as a ford employee of sorts. But I'm no longer working as a fabricator, so my time to fab is replace by money to buy prefabbed parts, so that's how this build will end up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mccallum33

What's man? sorry to bring up and old thread, but this was super fun to follow with a ton of great info,

I have a quick question

You mentioned you had zero offset on your methods but also said you need +15 to +20 in order to clear 37"

I'm trying to track down some methods in 17" with +15 or +20 but it doesn't look like the make them only with 0 or +25

Did your 0 offset clear everything ok? I don't mind trimming I built and have solid axle tacoma that i've cut 3" out of my fenders

I'm gonna build Thuren setup over time

Thank you in advance!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz