Wildernest Logo Font?

Clutch

<---Pass
Going to get some fresh decals of the logo made.

Found the one for "Wildernest" Appears to be Bookmania.

Still on the hunt for the font "Adventure Campers". My decal is fairly beat up, so the font finder is having a hard time with the image.

Does anyone have a very clear picture of the logo?

Thanks in advance.

20160629_110313.jpg

Last edited:

STREGA

Explorer
I might still have a sales brochure from the wildernest we had in the early 90's. Will have to do some digging in old paperwork boxes, if I still have it I would be happy to send it to you.

Clutch

<---Pass
I might still have a sales brochure from the wildernest we had in the early 90's. Will have to do some digging in old paperwork boxes, if I still have it I would be happy to send it to you.

That would be great. Thanks!

Just a clean picture posted in here would be enough. If anyone is interested, after I redo the logo. I can send them the file if they want to get one made themselves.

verdesardog

Explorer
I personally hate logos on all my stuff and remove as many as possible. I'm not going to advertise products for free!

Clutch

<---Pass
I personally hate logos on all my stuff and remove as many as possible. I'm not going to advertise products for free!

I have designed logos in the past for various people and businesses...so I am more into the art of the logo than the actual product, have collection of old logos like patches, stickers, signs, etc... that I have picked up over the years. This both art of the logo and a restoration of a product that is no longer produced, so kinda hard to advertise for a product that is no longer made. More of a paying homage to what was, than hocking some product.

If I ever get around to restoring an old FJ40, I would do the same. I wouldn't debadge it. That vehicle has some great iconic art on there.

1978-toyota-land-cruiser-fj40-taillight-emblem-1191c-jill-reger.jpg

That said...I am kinda similar, I don't like any logos on my clothing.

Last edited:

STREGA

Explorer

Just a clean picture posted in here would be enough. If anyone is interested, after I redo the logo. I can send them the file if they want to get one made themselves.

Found the brochure finally, PM me your addy and will send it up to you.

Simplyjilly

Hi there. I just found your comments when looking for a good WilderNest logo. Did you ever end up creating one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier