Hate to do it, but I am selling our 2003 E350 Ambulance Conversion

kcurtis3

Observer
20150920_160116.jpg

20150920_160104.jpg

Might sound like a crazy idea, but we had plans of making this a toy hauler. I was going to mount a winch between the front seats and use it to winch our Harley into the back. The bottom of the rear bench seat flips up and the Harley would have gone right in. I would have to remove the windshield each time to clear the rear doors, not a big deal. People would freak if we rolled up somewhere and unloaded a Harley out of the back.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
View attachment 353794

View attachment 353795

Might sound like a crazy idea, but we had plans of making this a toy hauler. I was going to mount a winch between the front seats and use it to winch our Harley into the back. The bottom of the rear bench seat flips up and the Harley would have gone right in. I would have to remove the windshield each time to clear the rear doors, not a big deal. People would freak if we rolled up somewhere and unloaded a Harley out of the back.

You don't need that windshield anyway... :D

huskyhauler

Adventurer
View attachment 353794

View attachment 353795

We haul our CT90 and CT110 in the back of ours. It blows people's minds when they see it.

kcurtis3

Observer
Asking price of $40,000 Or Best Offer

Turns out, I was supposed to post a full description and price originally when creating this thread. So here are the details.

2003 Ford E350 with McCoy Miller ambulance body.
7.3L Powerstroke Diesel with 390,xxx miles on it.
The ambulance body is all aluminum with stainless steel hardware.
The entire exterior of the rig was paint with Al's Liner heat and noise reduce, then 8 gallons of bedliner.
Three windows were added bring the total to six plus the two van windows.
The interior was fully gutted, all insulation and electrical removed.
The roof was cut off and raised a foot in the rear and two feet in the front. Interior height inside goes from 77" to 89".
A bed was added over the cab that holds a full size mattress and has under bed storage.
All new 110 volt and 12 volt electrical was run.
Fiberglass insulation was added to all walls and ceiling.
Ceiling panels and walls were made from 1/4 underlayment, carpet padding, and grey vinyl.
Custom cabinets built from 3/4 sand ply and select pine used for door frames.
Kitchen has a tiled backsplash and a sink with a washboard.
Plenty of interior and exterior cabinet storage.
TV with Sony Blue Ray Surround Sound system in the main area.
TV with Blue Ray DVD player in the bed area.
Frigidaire 4.5 Cu Ft refrigerator and a microwave.
LG window shaker for A/C.
Under cabinet lighting and an LED flood light above outside door.
All exterior cabinets are diamond plate except for one.
All exterior cabinets are lockable and have 12 volt lighting.
There is a 16 gallon fresh water tank and a 16 gallon grey water tank.
It is plumbed for city water or potable water.
Power supplied via shore power or an Airpax 1800 watt pure sine wave inverter
Currently has one house battery since we never boondock.
Installed an Automatic Transfer Switch so I would not have to manually switch between shore and inverter power.
Two inch leveling lift installed in the front to allow for 235/85/16 BFG Rugged Trail tires.
Custom built rear bumper houses the spare tire and grill.
The grill is mounted in an Army medial box on a draw slide as well as a swinging arm. This allows you to rotate the grill parallel to the passenger side of the rig so you can socialize while grilling.
HID headlights and billet grille in the front.
Brand new steering box just installed along with all new ball joints and tie rod ends two years ago.
The entire interior of the van cab was insulated with DynaMat.
The grey leather front seats were purchased of Ebay brand new from a 2012 Nissan van.

I am sure I am missing something.

Asking price is $40,000 O.B.O. Open to all offers. I am also willing to trade the rig for a diesel truck, must be a 4x4 and a crew cab. It can be a full trade or partial with cash on your end. By any chance if any of you have a diesel truck and boat you want to give up, let me know.

kcurtis3

Observer
How about $37,500 OBO. Anyone interested? More details on the trade: I would like to trade for a 2005-2007 Ford F250 or F350 that has been bulletproofed or a 2008-2010 Ford Superduty as long as it has maintenance records. A 2008 or newer GM 2500 or 3500 with duramax either sierra or Silverado. Anything else, let me know what you have I may just want it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier