Hate to do it, but I am selling our 2003 E350 Ambulance Conversion

kcurtis3

Observer
Update. I spent $2,000 on the rig over the past few weeks. I put a brand new set of Goodyear Wrangler HT 215/85/16 tires on it, touched up the wheel paint, a new starter, and replaced/upgraded the fantastic vent fan in the ceiling above the bed. Still available for sale for $15,000 OBO.

hobietony

Explorer
Ho-Lee-Sheite, I just got a little PTSD looking at all those stripped-to-the-bare-walls pictures. That is a load of finished work to pass on to the next guy. Good luck with the sale.

kcurtis3

Observer
Hey Hobietony,

I appreciate it. It was a lot of work to get it to this point. We had plans on lifting it and adding 4x4 next, but plans have changed. Looking to be travel nurses living full time in a 5th wheel. It would be a little hard living fulltime out of the ambulance.

kcurtis3

Observer
We have considered it, but the sheer size of the trailer we are looking is only found in a 5th wheel. Yes, a 44' trailer is massive, but since we are living in it fulltime we wanted as much space as possible and since we will only be moving it every 3-4 months the size doesn't concern me. We will also be running a business out of the garage space in the rear. We are looking at the Heartland Road Warrior RW427. I, of course, would like to build a tiny home (I feel I am capable of bulling that off) just don't have the time, space, or capital.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
We have considered it, but the sheer size of the trailer we are looking is only found in a 5th wheel. Yes, a 44' trailer is massive, but since we are living in it fulltime we wanted as much space as possible and since we will only be moving it every 3-4 months the size doesn't concern me. We will also be running a business out of the garage space in the rear. We are looking at the Heartland Road Warrior RW427. I, of course, would like to build a tiny home (I feel I am capable of bulling that off) just don't have the time, space, or capital.

You found your trailer yet? I haven't put on the market yet but I've got a tri-axle toy hauler that'll be going on the auction block soon. It happens to be a Heartland as well, Cyclone HD model.

kcurtis3

Observer
We have not, considered ordering a new one from the manufacture. What year is your trailer? Send me a pic and which model it is. Thanks

tgreening

Expedition Leader
We have not, considered ordering a new one from the manufacture. What year is your trailer? Send me a pic and which model it is. Thanks

It's a 2011 Heartland 3950 Cyclone HD. Always stored indoors. Still under warranty till Sept-October of this year. Dont remember exactly. Pretty embarrassing on the picture end of things. Got a whole shatload of places we've been and almost none of the camper. Anyway, here's a couple and if you have any interest you can go ahead and PM and we'll go from there.

IMG_4981.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1901870_10152399463787313_2859106360105439029_n_zpslopzqzji.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Nice rig! Similar to what we are looking at. PM what you think your plans are for this sale.

Yeah, we really enjoyed the toy hualer aspect, though the only "toy" that ever got hauled was a golf cart when we'd go to Disney. The rest of the time it was extra bedroom for when my wife would invite her girlfriends along with us.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
You still have this rig? Someone was just asking me about one... so bump up to the top.

Hope you're able to find a buyer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles