Help locating a used, green, LR3 in the Southeast

11b4v

Adventurer
All,

Ive been hitting all the online used car sales boards looking for a decent, well maintained, Green color LR3. Looking for something 100k or below.

So far, Craigslist via Adhuntr, TrueCar, Autotrader, Cargurus, KellyBlueBook.

Appreciate any and all leads.

thanks, mv

Ray_G

Explorer
Sounds like me about 2.5yrs ago...spent weeks looking for a green w/black, 7 seat, HID, cold climate under 100k. Good luck with the hunt for the best color Rover!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11b4v

Adventurer
Saw that one too, discussed it with the wife, and that is exactly what Im looking for. Im in N. Alabama, and that particular one is a plane ride, rental car and two day trip home.

Will add cars.com to the search list.

much thanks, mv

LR Max

Local Oaf
Plenty here in the Atlanta area. Only issue is that most luxury SUVs in Atlanta have had the crap beaten out of them. So its DEFINITELY worth your time to see the vehicle in person and get an inspection done beforehand.

Check Nashville and Florida as well. Florida has a huge used luxury car population. Just check to ensure it wasn't a beach cruiser or anything like that.

Bama4door

Observer
I bought my green LR4 in Atlanta last June and it definitely wasn't worn out or abused. Good luck on your search!

Exploder
Saw that one too, discussed it with the wife, and that is exactly what Im looking for. Im in N. Alabama, and that particular one is a plane ride, rental car and two day trip home.

Will add cars.com to the search list.

much thanks, mv

It looks like a reputable dealer as opposed to some buy-here-pay-here dump. I bet they'd send an Uber to fetch you at the airport. LR Ft Lauderdale did that but the airport is only about 20 minutes away.

ColoDisco

Explorer
I bought mine in Dallas and drove it back to Denver. Salesman picked my wife and I up at the airport. I bought mine sight unseen but as I am a LR tech it was a calculated risk. Don't regret one bit of the sale.

11b4v

Adventurer
Fingers crossed, I have a lead on a 2008 LR3 that's local. Women driven with only 74k. Wish me luck!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz