Wanted- Kamparoo Weekender

Captnausm

I'm actually looking for a Weekender, too. If you find one or have leads for one you're not interested in, I'd appreciate you passing it onto me! Thanks! -Chris

chiplee

Just curious what people think is fare market value for a 2004 Kamperoo weekender transcontinental with annex. I snatched one up on the forum last year and I love it, but it's my first off-road trailer and using it is kind of teaching me about myself and my family's "camping needs". Not sure if I'll make the Kamperoo work for us or trade up, so just feeling out price point. It's upgraded with a 2" lift and 31" tires, max coupler and 3500# axle with electric brakes. Works really well off road.

lawndart145

No I have not seen that but you may be right about why talks broke off. However if they are not going to do the larger Weekender I don't see this as any different then what Glen is doing in Canada.

I picked up a used Vacationer that needed some work as a temporary solution until I can find a Weekender for sale. The market has slowed lately. Im hoping it will pick up in the spring.

ljkup

Adventurer
No I have not seen that but you may be right about why talks broke off. However if they are not going to do the larger Weekender I don't see this as any different then what Glen is doing in Canada.

I picked up a used Vacationer that needed some work as a temporary solution until I can find a Weekender for sale. The market has slowed lately. Im hoping it will pick up in the spring.

Sent you an email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior