Micro Lite Wazat

Robster728

Hello,

New to the forum and currently seeking for a teardrop trailer for 2017. I live in SC and plan to visit Overland expo in Oct. to check out TC teardrops my 2nd choice of teardrops. But my 1st choice is the Micro Lite Wazat, i really like the lines on that trailer. I have contacted Micro Lite about their Wazat but they were very limited on ANY info just a rep on the phone with some pic and a price sheet. The website is terrible, you would think it would be spot on if that is your main marketing stradgey. Social media does nt do it much justice either, all the Forums about wazat are like 4 to 5 years old and Youtube does even have one video on it. I posted on their FB, " if any one had a wazat in within 2 to 3 hundred miles to contact me would love to check it out in person and PM'ed a owner,just to ask some questions but he never PM me back. I talked to the rep about they need to be more visible but he said they dont want to grow to big. Dont worry. i am just curious if anyone in this forum has any info on this or know of someone. Thank you in advance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles