Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank You to Bahn Campers for Supporting the Expedition Portal Community!

Jamesk- I agree, the flatbed option really allows for some great floor plans with lots of additional storage.

anthonyca- this one comes in at about 1800 lbs wet- 30 gallons of fresh water, 2 AGM'S and 22lbs. of lpg.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    '07 Ram Mega Cab 4x4, 6.7L cummins, 275/80/20 Continental MPT81's, Bahn Camper Works custom camper

'01 BMW F650 GS, dakar wheels and suspension, lots of touratech crap- SOLD

'09 Ibis Mojo SL

'98 KTM SC620, FCR 41 carb, tagged in OR- SOLD

'04 Suburban with '07 Duramax Drivetrain and running gear- Sold

Quote Originally Posted by jamesk View Post
    Pretty sweet! Interested to lay eyes on a flatbed version with water capacity upgrade. Bathroom solution too. I feel like a regular cab long bed could make a good fulltime rig.
    +1 flatbed version would have a bit more room. That looks pretty slick.

Quote Originally Posted by Expedition Portal View Post
    We offer the shells for the DIY’er at a retail price of $39,000. All our complete campers are custom and priced individually. However, to give people an idea on our pricing we have created a “universal” camper for $56,950 that includes our shell with radiant floor heat, on-demand hot water, marine grade appliances, a composting or cassette toilet, AGM battery, and 30 gallons of fresh water. Upgrades can include diesel appliances, lithium batteries, pure sine inverters, and much more.
    http://bahncamperworks.com/
    This should be in the FAQ on the website. I was distracted by all the sexy pics and honestly did not see pricing the first two times I looked at the website. One of the first things I thought was, "How much does one of these cost?"
    Last edited by guidolyons; 07-19-2016 at 12:47 AM.
    2015 MB Sprinter Winnebago Era 70C
    1965 Scout 80 7.3PSD/ZF/203/205 D60F/14BFF
    Member: 4 Jackstand Wheeler's Association
    Quote Originally Posted by General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.

Hi, your new product s looks great. I have a query regarding your megacab. What is the bed capacity and what if any suspension upgrades were made to handle the camper? Thanks.

bahncamperworks is offline Sponsoring Vendor Supporting Sponsor: Bahn Camper Works
    Rax-
    The mega cab is only available in a 6' 5" bed. The actual payload capacity of the truck is an underwhelming 1650 lbs. We are right there with our prototype camper and the truck handles it surprisingly well. The suspension is stock with a leveling kit on the front. I am installing airbags next week really just to level it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thumbs up Bahn Camper

I met the owners and saw this camper at NWOR. The fit / finish and workmanship is outstanding. If I was not invested in my current set-up, this would be a serious contender. Anyone looking for a hard-side camper should consider this camper and company! The owners seem like a real nice couple / folks as well.

Having spent some time in these campers, and having seen what else is available on the market, I am 100% convinced this is the way to go for me. The price tag will ensure these are not for everyone, but those with a discerning eye for quality, and those who value the customization will be persuaded with a good look. Amazing quality!!!

Ryan, thanks for the sponsorship! I hope to be up there tomorrow to have a look at your campers. Have a work trip to Bend and some jobsites to visit in Husom on the way. My old NL is now residing over in Sandy.
    95 K2500 GMC Suburban 12 Valve Cummins
    2006 Dodge 2500 Cummins
    2001 Freightliner FL60 Crew Cab 3216 CAT Allison 6 speed
    Quads, Isuzu Vehicross (s), Rodeos, etc.

Sold: Northern Lite 10-200

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12