Gen III Interior Dimensions

PHeller

Adventurer
Looking for Gen III Montero Parjero Interior Cargo Dimensions:

- Length from closed rear gate to back of front seat slid the whole way back.

- Width from wall-to-wall - width between wheel wells.

- Height from Floor to Ceiling.

Not worried about dimension including seats because they'd be removed or platform would be built to lay on top of them when folded.

PHeller

Adventurer
If it's out there, it must be buried in a thread where someone doesn't specifically say "interior dimensions" and if they do, they dont list measurements, instead just saying "it's bigger than a 4Runner" or "its bigger than a GX470".

For example, if I look up "Explorer Interior Dimensions" the first image result is this:

10058Cargo_measurements_REAL.JPG

For Jeep Grand Cherokee, the image result is this:

cargo_area_dimen_02.jpg

The closest I can find is this:

MitsubishiPajero_1_1.jpg

But that doesn't mention the width. I also don't think its accurate as it contradicts the below information.

I've gotta go to Mistubishi's website for the Pajero in order to find some cargo dimensions:

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/vehicles/pajero/specifications

Length (mm) 846 (33 inches)
Length with 2nd Row Folded (mm) 1,429 (56 inches) which indicates its only 4.7' long from hatch to back of front seat.
Width (mm) 1,396 (55 inches)
Width between wheel arches (mm) 1,028 (40 inches)
Height (mm) 1,111 (44 inches)

Ok, I've done my due diligence, now I need someone to help me out.

russya

Here's the dimensions from my 2005 with no sunroof.

Between wheelwells is 40.25" at the bottom where it bulges a bit by the rear vent and 43.15" at the level of the cup holders on the drivers side.

My ceiling height is 43.5" but mine doesn't have a sunroof so those may be lower

The length from gate to the chair all the way back is ~71.5" I still have my seats in so I had to measure around them. But that's pretty close.

EyeInTheSky

Adventurer
Preliminary measurements

Going to double check some of them and update as necessary. Sorry for the bad lighting. Hope this helps. 2002 Limited.

Montero Cargo Area with Measurements.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier