2015 Dodge Ram motorhome for sale

SDC

Outstanding build, one of the best I've ever seen. Just slightly $300,000 out of my budget range, but GLWS.

Healeyjet

Explorer
We are presently on a 6000 mile trip from home to Overland East and back.
We will have a full trip report with photos when we get back home at the end of October.
So far we are at 3000 miles and have been n the road for over a month.

Ward

Melungeon1

I think I saw you in Big Stone Gap today at the local Dairy Queen. If not I apologize and I saw a Ram 5500 that looks like the one in your profile. I am assuming that it is a one off custom built outfit. If it was you I just wanna say that I really like your truck and the guys at my shop were a abuzz about getting to see it.

Healeyjet

Explorer
Melungeon1, that would have been us for sure. We spent a day over in Norton and then moved on. We really enjoyed the fall colour display and took the photo below at Flag Rock above Norton, VA. Bought a Woodbooger T-shirt at the hardware store in Norton and had lunch at Rachel's Cupcake shop. We will definitely be back in your are in the fall in the coming years. You are so lucky to live in an area with such beauty.

In Wisconsin today and tomorrow then over to Winona MN to pick up the teak floor for our bathroom from Teakworks4u then on our way home. Expecting a grandbaby in two weeks!!

Ward

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
Awesome build, I can understand wanting to build another. Everything can always use improvement. ;)

Would you mind posting the exterior dimensions and weight, do you have the approximate weight of the box as well? I'm sure it's in your build thread but it might be a benefit to scrape those stats and post in the spec sheet of the original post.

Hello,

I am in the processes of building something similar with Trivan in Washington. My rig will be on a F550 crew cab with a 12' bed. I have sooooo many questions for you. Any way I can email with a few questions?

Healeyjet

Explorer
In response to one of the questions, the Cruiser is 31' long bumper to bumper and weighs 18,600 lbs.

We have made approximately 25,000 miles in the last year in the Cruiser and continue to average around 10 MPG.

We have lowered the price of the Cruiser to reflect both the mileage and the fact that the US dollar has gone up in relation to the Canadian dollar.

Here are some photos of our recent trip.

Zion NP

Annie sewing and my "office" for the day.

Quartzsite, AZ

Glamis Dunes

North of San Diego

Pasadena, CA

Central CA\

Avenue of the Giants, CA

British Columbia, Canada

This last trip was six weeks and approx. 5,000 miles.
We only spent three nights in a "campground"
On board Wi-Fi means I can work from the road wherever we can get the faintest cellular signal.

Let me know if you would like more information.
Ward

Nice build.
I might be interested in checking this out.
You said its in Saskatachewan?
I am driving through BC to Alaska in July. But that is probably over 1000km out of the way.

You planning to be in BC or near California this year?

Very pricey, but if it makes the wife happy...

Healeyjet

Explorer
DJ, we can always make a road trip! We have been looking at going to BC this summer but our son is shooting a movie in our house until the 10th of July,(don't ask LOL). Amazing how parents get sucked into these things :) . When are you going through BC and what sort of route are you doing?
Ward

HJ
I really like everything you did with this.
As much as I like your build, its not going to suit our plans.
We have a 3.5 year old toddler, and there might be another in the future.
We would almost certainly need a 4 door cab.

Wife wants a motorhome, and I am completely fixated on offroad capability, (4x4) and a cummins. (i have 3 cummins now).
The budget would be a serious stretch as well.

We are planning to leave California July 12, and return August 7.
We are driving straight north, through Whistler, to Bamff, Jasper, and then the Cassiar HWY to Haines, then taking the ferry back to Washington and driving home.
We are roof top tenting this trip, and have a another family with us as well, but they will be up there for 2.5 months.
It would be awesome to see this thing if you are in that neighborhood.

One question though.... Why don't I see any awnings on the rig? ( I am a big fan of shade)...

Healeyjet

Explorer
To be honest we don't have an awning yet for no real reason. It is all wired for an awning but we couldn't decide on one so we just kicked the ball down the road. We can usually find shade simply by using the Cruiser. That being said I am sure it will have an awning before too long.

As for kids, the camper is more than suitable for 3 people but that would be all. The addition of an extra row of seats would mean we would have to shorten the floor space on the camper and we definitely wanted a main floor bed we could walk right around.

Sounds like you will have a great trip.

Ward

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne