2015 Dodge Ram motorhome for sale

ttengineer

Adventurer
HJ
I really like everything you did with this.
As much as I like your build, its not going to suit our plans.
We have a 3.5 year old toddler, and there might be another in the future.
We would almost certainly need a 4 door cab.

Wife wants a motorhome, and I am completely fixated on offroad capability, (4x4) and a cummins. (i have 3 cummins now).
The budget would be a serious stretch as well.

We are planning to leave California July 12, and return August 7.
We are driving straight north, through Whistler, to Bamff, Jasper, and then the Cassiar HWY to Haines, then taking the ferry back to Washington and driving home.
We are roof top tenting this trip, and have a another family with us as well, but they will be up there for 2.5 months.
It would be awesome to see this thing if you are in that neighborhood.

One question though.... Why don't I see any awnings on the rig? ( I am a big fan of shade)...

Sounds like a sportsmobile would be ideal for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRAVR

Beautiful Rig!

Am interested in your rig... love that the bed is on main floor. I must have missed something, though... where is the table??

Healeyjet

Explorer
TRAVR, we opted for no permanent table. We do 90% of our eating outdoors and the 10% we do indoors we eat on our lap sitting on the sofa or we have a small folding table under the main TV that we can pull down and set up in two minutes. I really dislike the floor mount that always stubs toes and we thought we could always add something later but have found that after 140 nights in the Cruiser that we just never need one.
Here is a photo of a rainy day in CA where we had company for lunch. We pulled out the table and were very comfortable with three people eating in the Cruiser.

Ward

Healeyjet

Explorer
I want to add in a photo of the area over the cab converted to a bed. We do not have a mattress up there in the photo we just put a Thermarest air mattress to make it somewhat comfortable for our son while we took the photo. The area above the cab is sized for a twin mattress so 39" x 75" is no problem. Our son in the photo is 6'5" tall and can easily sleep up there.

Healeyjet

Explorer
As well, here is a photo of the Emissions Sticker on the truck showing that it meets US specs for anyone interested in importing it into the USA.

Ward

Healeyjet

Explorer
We will be at the North West Overland Rally in Plain, WA June 16-17,2017 if anyone wants to come by and have a look.
Ward

Eagle05

Adventurer
What movie was that house in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0167.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz