Anvil 2015 JKU Sport Overland Build

Yuke

Adventurer
Man your rig has grown up QUICK! Looks great man, seriously dig it!

I am kind of going back in time right now. Has more done to it now just trying to build a thread so I can then maintain it as I go along

I appreciate the kind words as well.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Max3 hoop now resides on my fathers JKU. Its a camera, but no IR. Stay tuned for specs and details
Cool, I wonder if IR would beam through that housing or would it be blocked? that is killer. Damn on the Max 3 bar...ha ha...I would have swooped that off you some quick....

Yuke

Adventurer
Cool, I wonder if IR would beam through that housing or would it be blocked? that is killer. Damn on the Max 3 bar...ha ha...I would have swooped that off you some quick....

IR would not be an issue. I have even thought about adding some rigid IR pods

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
No, I mean IR camera....Like thermal imaging. It would be awesome for spotting the big animals that frequent our highways.

Yuke

Adventurer
I saw the floating compass in the crew chief jeep concept and knew I needed to have it. Originally put it in the center left vent, but decided I would rather lose the outside vent

Jeep30 by Chris Yuknis, on Flickr

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    517.9 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Yuke

Adventurer
Rigid SRM Diffused lights on KC mounted mounted on the Gobi for my forward facing side lights. I wanted light angled out to give me a 180 degree radius of light with the front bars and the SRM lights combined.

jeep32 by Chris Yuknis, on Flickr

jeep33 by Chris Yuknis, on Flickr

Last edited:

Yuke

Adventurer
Rear shot. Rear bumper was removed when the gobi rack was installed. The stock bumper nutserts spun loose so the hunt for a rear bumper begins!

jeep34 by Chris Yuknis, on Flickr

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles