Anvil 2015 JKU Sport Overland Build

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
Wow! :eek:

Very cool rack! :beer:
Looks like you could park another Jeep on top of it.

Not a jeep but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4_m5Nfsr-g

As they don't give any specs on what it's truly rated for I was curious. After talking to people in the US and elsewhere I figured 1000 pounds was safe. I put the RTT on (tepui gran sabana/annex,180ish pounds?) and put myself and two buddies (another 660 pounds) on the rack and in the tent. Then put two loaded pelican boxes (another 150) on the front of the rack side by side. There was no bending in the rails at all and that's with just the slats the rack comes with so I'm a happy camper.

Yuke

Adventurer
I have some updating to do!

This Photobucket hosting nonsense has really thrown a wrench in the system

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
If your build thread is only on this forum, you can use post them right into here.
You could still do it, even if your build is on multiple forums, it's just a duplication of effort for each forum.

I like doing this, because the pictures are always right here. So if someone asks a question in another thread, I can reply and snag a picture from the file here to post real quick. :)

Yuke

Adventurer
Where did you hard wire these to, directly to the battery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the rear, its actually wired to one of my two switch pros setups.

For the front, quadratec makes a nice plug and play 12v splitter for the front outlet. Its pricey for what it is, but save you from splicing factory wiring.

Robbi Smith

Observer
For the rear, its actually wired to one of my two switch pros setups.

For the front, quadratec makes a nice plug and play 12v splitter for the front outlet. Its pricey for what it is, but save you from splicing factory wiring.

So you have a switch pro in the rear of your Jeep? Do you have any pictures of this setup. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94