2001 Nissan R50

Fiore530

Hey all. I'm pretty new to overland and need some help. I have a 2001 pathfinder, 5 speed 4x4 with 145k. I want to start a build by I'm pretty overwhelmed on where to start. I'm thinking a lift and tires(having cracked one oil pan and lost multiple mufflers and tail pipes). Any help and advice would be great. Thanks.

JakeH

Adventurer
Yeah man, get that belly up, follow that up with some armor & good maintenance. What's the plan for it?

Fiore530

Thanks for the reply! My plan is to be able to comfortably take it on moderate to somewhat more difficult terrain. I do a lot of back packing and mountain biking, and access to some of the more "less travelled" trailhead a is pretty precarious with just a stock vehicle, without high clearance.

bushnut

Adventurer
You need to head over to NPORA my friend. That is Nissan Pathfinders Off Road Association (http://www.nissanpathfinders.net) . There you will find all sorts of technical advice and lots of inspiration as to what your truck can do or become. BTW check out my build. I'm the Bushnut on both sites.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior