Road to SEMA, A 90 day build ROUND 2

riNR

Observer
Only one person wants to see additional pics of this build. You guys sure are a tough group.. HEHE.. We must have 5k plus pics and hours of video footage of this build we will be posting on our social pages along with our site. If you don't follow us on our social pages please click any of the links below to see tons of current build pics!
Here is a teaser of whats coming next!

Any ideas? Another Brand new blank slate to get silly with as this 2016 Chevrolet Quigley 4x4 is about to get a makeover. With only 566 miles, we sure do love getting these new vans to transform. Still need to beat 197 miles.. Thanks RICK.

Exo-cage pre-runner style camper van.

Sam

I had sent you a message about more interior pictures especially on the use of the slide that you were using.

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Road to Sema, a 90 Day Build. SEAM SHOW

SEMA may have long came ond gone but we still have a ton of footage we are going to be adding to this thread. Some later then sooner, but it will be here....... BUt for know here is another fun clip of the ROAD TO SEMA, A 90 DAY BUILD.

riNR

Observer
Eeesh, those Cargo Glide attention starved bimbos are unwatchable!
What's happening with the black Quigley GMC van? Updates?

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Chevrolet 4x4 sema build

We have the Sema van back at the shop and would love to add pics if there are any details you guys would like to see. I will be adding pics of the Cargoglide and folding bed.
I wonder if these tires will fit under this van?

wjeeper

With enough sawsall they outta fit!

Have any pics of the rear suspension? With the long travel springs did you have to run longer shackles? I have a line on some lightly used f70's (used for mock-up and then pulled to go links), how do you think those would work?

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Chevy van springs

With enough sawsall they outta fit!

Have any pics of the rear suspension? With the long travel springs did you have to run longer shackles? I have a line on some lightly used f70's (used for mock-up and then pulled to go links), how do you think those would work?

Here is a look at the rear leaf springs we use with our performance coilover suspension.

We don't run any blocks with this kit and it rides like a Cadi.

Im not familiar with F70 springs

wjeeper

Those look like some really nice springs! Nice thin looking leafs and lots of them so it outta have a good progressive rate. I do like the extra wrap on the main eye side and the single rebound clamp on the shackle side..........I need some rear springs stat. I will shoot you a PM for more info!

Sam

Would love to see more interior pictures, especially of the folding bed & slide. How is the progress going on the black Chevy van & what do you have planned for it?

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Military Discount

The build on the black Chevrolet Quigley 4x4 is under way and I would say i have been slacking on posting pics. I can start another build thread for that.

Another thing we wanted to share is our new Military discount on labor and installs for retired and active duty men and women. Coming from a family of military members, I understand the sacrifice they make so that my family can have the freedom I so LOVE! Thanks for all that you do.

https://weldtecdesigns.com/savings-for-soldiers/ref/3/?campaign=Military

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Looks like its time for a road trip! We are going to be heading to Overland Expo this weekend with the Chevrolet Quigley4x4 SEMA van. How many of you guys are headed out to Flagstaff for the show?

wjeeper

I wish I was heading to Overland Expo. But I am saving up my pennies for some sweet Express fenders!

wjeeper

How did the 90 day SEMA van do!? It looks like you had a bit of fun with it out at Plaster City. I am antsy to get my springs for my AWD from you guys and hit the dirt

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Chevrolet Express 4x4 Quigley

Overland Expo was a good time with my little man, Boys Trip!!. It also gave me a chance to put some miles on the Chevrolet Express Quigley 4x4, and it was fun driving it. I never felt like i was driving a 10K + van as it hugged the highway through the turns and cruised at 85 great. On the way home Kaiden and i ventured out into Plaster City to see what it was like Off Road. Definitely fun through the desert and had to remind my self I was in a van not my Pre-Runner, HAHA. Here are a few pics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz