U500 crash, two firefighters killed

haven

Expedition Leader
I've been away for six months. I'm back in my moderator role now. Erwin Z is banned for six months for violating an agreement we had. This thread is closed.

haven

Expedition Leader
Now, having deleted Erwin Z's posts, the thread is once again open. Hey, it only took 2 and a half months.

kerry

Expedition Leader
Ran across this photo on Camper 4x4 Facebook's page. I'm reposting it because you can see the U500 in the photo has an exterior roll cage of the kind mentioned earlier in this thread as necessary for road use in Sweden.

Attachments

• u500 with roll cage.jpg
    u500 with roll cage.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 45

erwin z

He's here to troll and drum up sympathy for his case. I'd suggest not feeding the troll, and it won't grow.

And hope you're not the poor fellow who answers the phone when he calls:

Sympathy É
He's here to troll and drum up sympathy for his case. I'd suggest not feeding the troll, and it won't grow.

And hope you're not the poor fellow who answers the phone when he calls:

to set the matter straight, I didnt ever buy a UNIMOG, I have never owned a UNIMOG. I was an operator of one. The cops, prosecutors, courts, DMV, etc all thought I did. The owner is an 82 yr old German woman, she would have been charged and notified of its taking. She was not. She is mad, and its her time to go to court. She was not allowed to keep it and all the attachments on residential property, I have commercial property and I am allowed. Her court case starts in the next few months. The picture was taken by a 3rd party in 2011 in front of her home.

Attachments

• unimog ladies.JPG
    unimog ladies.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 42

erwin z

hey Erwin is back!

Get your truck back from "the man" yet? Or still mogless?
No, I never owned a UNIMOG. BUT the little old lady who did will.
Remember, I am just an operator. I never owned one before, still don't. But you're so smart, yu know the owner started a court case mid December. Just posted a pic of her so yu would recognize her. The OPP and mto NEVER MET HER EITHER, THEIR assumptions WONT WORK IN COURT, she never registered it, she never paid the tow bill, she was never sent one and now she wants to go to court with a real judge, not a JOP. :) She has 2 lawyer firms, the one who helped her buy it and a huge firm representing her. Ill keep yu posted. No date has been set yet.

erwin z

The long rime debate will come to fruition. Your wish will be had and made into law.
please accept my gift and pass it on to our friend Yarr. It may help him if needed, but the window of opportunity will soon be closed. It may already be. I have many to thank for this, like Simon in Chilliwack, but the best way is to share. Would make a great sticky. Again, you are right, under the bus, as that is what it is.

Attachments

• ICBC.pdf
    90.7 KB · Views: 26

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles