Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Leibbrand's 06 DC Limited Tundra Build

Quote Originally Posted by Leibbrand View Post
    Got some place good for eclipse viewing? I am going to head out somewhere, but no firm plans. Not sure if its a drive and camp, or a backpack or hike somewhere.
    Heading to Idaho with Northwest Overland

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

derped the front emblem and debaddged the sides and gate. still no rear springs

heat gun on med/low, plastic scraper, 3M adhesive remover rubbed offed with thumb, bug and tar remover, wash, clay bar, cut wax, wax. Kinda a paint to get off 10 year old adhesive. I tried to put a decal on the gate, but ended up stretching it and tossing it. Another is on they way from cboy808 on tacomaworld.

I was going to cut and reflare the brake lines. I couldn't get them off the proportioning valve, so I instead just bend them again and did a plate bracket. I wasn't able to put a bend in it due to routing so I used some 1/4". Not very elegant, but functional. This will keep the lines from interfering with the cams.

why does this forum come up with a delete post page whenever you click the edit post. click anywhere on the page and it deletes a post.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213