Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Leibbrand's 06 DC Limited Tundra Build

Quote Originally Posted by Leibbrand View Post
    Got some place good for eclipse viewing? I am going to head out somewhere, but no firm plans. Not sure if its a drive and camp, or a backpack or hike somewhere.
    Heading to Idaho with Northwest Overland

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

derped the front emblem and debaddged the sides and gate. still no rear springs

heat gun on med/low, plastic scraper, 3M adhesive remover rubbed offed with thumb, bug and tar remover, wash, clay bar, cut wax, wax. Kinda a paint to get off 10 year old adhesive. I tried to put a decal on the gate, but ended up stretching it and tossing it. Another is on they way from cboy808 on tacomaworld.

I was going to cut and reflare the brake lines. I couldn't get them off the proportioning valve, so I instead just bend them again and did a plate bracket. I wasn't able to put a bend in it due to routing so I used some 1/4". Not very elegant, but functional. This will keep the lines from interfering with the cams.

why does this forum come up with a delete post page whenever you click the edit post. click anywhere on the page and it deletes a post.

took the 4runner to ID, 16 hours of driving over a 3 day weekend and a hike in to catch these views.

Where did you land? I was in Mesa

Quote Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
    Where did you land? I was in Mesa

We went to Sawtooth Wilderness, hiked in, stayed overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Leibbrand View Post
    took the 4runner to ID, 16 hours of driving over a 3 day weekend and a hike in to catch these views.

Incredible shot man. Have you been up to anything the past few weeks couple weeks?
    2006 Lexus GX 470 Sport- Front Runner Slimline II Rack, SCS F5s, 255/80R17 ST Maxx, OME BP-51s
    2016 Lexus IS300 F Sport- F-Sport Air Filter

Here's my instagram!
    https://www.instagram.com/alexxwilson_/

Quote Originally Posted by A.Wilson013 View Post
    Incredible shot man. Have you been up to anything the past few weeks couple weeks?
    Truck wise, got the exhaust routed out the side, in front of the tire. I'll have to move it again, when I do the headers, but didn't want another expense right now. I'm cutting the ITRE down to get the rest of the toe out. I've got the rear tires on, rims painted black, etc.

Not sure what else, still waiting on Deaver

Holy ****! This is intense! I sold my third gen a month ago after picking up and DD'ing an '06 tundra since early summer, I deciding it was just to much better than my 98 runner and it was time to build the tundra out instead. You seem to have hit literally everything I want to do to it, so let me thank you for all the mistakes you've made that I now don't have to! I'll be watching closely for updates here and your thoughts on everything you've done once you start beating it. I'm probably 6-9 months out from any progress on my truck but the buying process which you have so nicely outlined for me will begin Black Friday ~ish.

Quote Originally Posted by RockenAlex View Post
    Holy ****! This is intense! I sold my third gen a month ago after picking up and DD'ing an '06 tundra since early summer, I deciding it was just to much better than my 98 runner and it was time to build the tundra out instead. You seem to have hit literally everything I want to do to it, so let me thank you for all the mistakes you've made that I now don't have to! I'll be watching closely for updates here and your thoughts on everything you've done once you start beating it. I'm probably 6-9 months out from any progress on my truck but the buying process which you have so nicely outlined for me will begin Black Friday ~ish.
    Sounds good, wish more were in front of me. The tundra is a much nicer ride than the 3rd, much quieter, and all.

Deaver still 2 weeks out...

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast