Anyone know any good Mitsubishi Mechanics in Northern California?

FullMonte

Adventurer
Hey guys, it's getting tough finding a mechanic close to home. I don't mind traveling but, I'm looking for someone who knows about Montero's, especially Generation 3s..

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

LSX7

Close to Sacto? If so try Toms automotive downtown Sac. Talk to Phia. He knows Mitsus. Tell him Rob from M&S sent ya.

FullMonte

Adventurer
Close to Sacto? If so try Toms automotive downtown Sac. Talk to Phia. He knows Mitsus. Tell him Rob from M&S sent ya.
Thanks, I'm an hour south of Sac, but hey I know good mechanics especially good Mitsubishi mechanics are few and far between..

Inyo_man

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
Stevens Creek Mitsubishi (formally Capitol Mitsu.)
San Jose
Ask for Chris- he is the Mitsu. guru (Last I saw him, he was only working there on Saturdays.).

There is also a fella at the same shop named Issac.
He is excellent...and works a full 40 a week.

FullMonte

Adventurer
Stevens Creek Mitsubishi (formally Capitol Mitsu.)
San Jose
Ask for Chris- he is the Mitsu. guru (Last I saw him, he was only working there on Saturdays.).

There is also a fella at the same shop named Issac.
He is excellent...and works a full 40 a week.
Ohh boy, I was trying to stay away from the stealerships. I was just there at Stevens Creek and they charged me 700$ to clear my TPMS light...

Inyo_man

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
Ohh boy, I was trying to stay away from the stealerships. I was just there at Stevens Creek and they charged me 700$ to clear my TPMS light...

Wow! That is crazy!

Sepstero

Bumping this back up to see if there are any suggestions for somewhere close to San Francisco that would be able to do a baselining of the engine

I'm currently looking at the following to get quotes for just labor:

A+ Japanese Auto Repair in San Carlos
Auto City Repair in San Francisco
Yamato Auto Repair in San Francisco

Definitely will be reaching out to Eurosonic and Stellarbuilt for fabrication/overlanding work, but appreciate any experience that you can share!

FullMonte

Adventurer
I've been to A+ Japanese Auto, they changed my whole gas tank after a couple tries, they're Ok. They pinched my ARB hose in between the gas tank, which meant no rear lockers, didn't find that out until being on the past Sierra Carnage. :(

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles