1979 Ford Bronco

GetZ

SOLD

006.jpg

Last edited:

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Feedback?! Best years ever for Bronco: '78 & '79!! D-44 front w/ coils, Hi9 rear/leafs....

Yours is very nice with a solid history, and likely worth the price. However, if you can consider an offer of 2/3 your ask, please shoot me a pm. Definitely as clean an interior on one I have seen in many years!! Awesome truck!!

GetZ

Feedback?! Best years ever for Bronco: '78 & '79!! D-44 front w/ coils, Hi9 rear/leafs....

Yours is very nice with a solid history, and likely worth the price. However, if you can consider an offer of 2/3 your ask, please shoot me a pm. Definitely as clean an interior on one I have seen in many years!! Awesome truck!!

100% agree. Best Bronco built, hands down. At this point, as for your "offer", I understand where your at. I will definitely keep it in mind. Thank you for looking and the kind words.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
You gotta quit bumping this, unless of course with a lower price ;-)
These are by far the best Broncos ever built!! And I have wanted one for a very long time- your price is quite fair, just not inline with my budget sadly...

FrankenWag

Frosted Nuts MC
I terribly want this bronco, and sadly couldn't move on it when it was available. Did it go to an ExPo member? Would you be willing to Pm me the buyers contact info, in the case that I can offer him $$$ for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz