2016 Tacoma Box/Bed, rear bumper, tail lights, tail gate, TRD OR suspension - CO

Rando

Explorer
I am replacing the the bed of my brand new 2016 Silver Sky Tacoma long bed with a flat bed and a custom Four Wheel Camper. As a result, I have a lot of essentially new (< 300miles), genuine Toyota parts that I will be removing next weekend. I would prefer local pick up in Boulder CO, but would consider shipping some of the smaller parts. Here is the list I have come up with so far:

Complete tail lights - $150 each or both for $250.
Complete tail gate (includes camera) - $700
Complete bumper (chrome end caps, non-tech package) without trailer connector - $300
(SOLD) TRD Off road suspension (4 shocks, leafs, if you want them, and coils) - $300
(SOLD) Tie down cleats for bed tracks (still in sealed bag, not sure how many, at least 4 maybe 6) - $50
Box/bed - long bed (composite box with both fenders, power outlet, storage cubbies and lids, tracks) - $1200 must be picked up or I can deliver locally in the next couple of weeks.

Pricing these parts is hard as there are not a lot of 2016 takeoff parts on the market - I tried to be far less than the dealer and a bit less than they are going for on ebay. I am open to discussion! I *think* the suspension parts would also fit 2nd gen tacoma's but that is for the buyer to verify.

Last edited:

Rando

Explorer
Bumping this back to the top - I still have many of these parts and would love to get them out of my garage.........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz