Stealth spotting

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
We spotted a stealth today! Or at least that is the name of this bumper.... HEHE..... just having fun and wanted to show you something different we are working on. On this one we rolled the main tube to follow the body line tight...
What do ya think....

more pics to come.

Accrete

Explorer
Well... : )

Nice work for sure, though...

I understand that stock bumpers are only rated to 35mph...but that looks a bit to stealthy to thwart off anything but a tap?

I am a bit biased since we run with Aluminess front and rear, though I would hate to "tap" them either!

CqlvW8rUsAEo2oI.jpg

: ) Thom

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
stealth front bumper ford e250

Well... : )

Nice work for sure, though...

I understand that stock bumpers are only rated to 35mph...but that looks a bit to stealthy to thwart off anything but a tap?

I am a bit biased since we run with Aluminess front and rear, though I would hate to "tap" them either!

CqlvW8rUsAEo2oI.jpg

: ) Thom

Here is a look at the bumper from the bottom> I would not be afraid to more then tap something with this bumper! Of course your Aluminess will give your front end more protection from deer if you live in an area where that may be an issue. However out here in southern California we have skunks and squirrels mostly! LOL

With the 3/16 aluminum skid plate:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears