Slide-in Pop-Up Skamper

andytruck

Observer
Location East of Atlanta, GA
10 foot slide in camper.
Go here for more photos http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/rvs/5712675716.html

Skamper. Fits an 8 foot bed nicely, night fit a 6.
Renovated for boon docking.
Clean, no leaks.
Renovated customizations:
4-season camper.
Brand is Skamper and about 1989 model year. Truck not included.
Rear entry door, right side windows and window at the truck cab, windows all around on the canvas.
amenities:
120 volt household current. Includes 240 adaptor plug. Long extension cord hidden in hatch for campgrounds.
RV Deep Cycle 12V battery
DC and AC outlets.
60 gallon water tanks (two 30-gal tanks side by side to reduce slosh) insulated from the floor and outside walls. Hook up to city water or fill the tank with gravity flow, or fill when hooked to city.
water pump by Surflo.
Shower - small.
sink.
6-gallon propane hot water heater.
All plumbing is PEX with brass fittings for the most frost resistant (winter freezing) pipes, all water systems are inside the camper.
Power exhaust fan in roof vent.
2-burner propane stove.
Lots of storage.
Table/dinette folds for lower bed.
Built-in Propane Space heater.

Should fit in any 8 foot bed and maybe shorter ones. I have an 8.

Ice box available, see photo, I took it out and used space as closet, but I can reinstall easy.

See photos for - I keep panel off so I can see water tank and is easy to see level of water, but panel is pictured also leaning in it's spot.

Space is maximized so there is very little dead spaces. The sink countertop has been raised, notice the different wood in photo, and this gives that storage space under the counter top. Pictured opened and closed.
With the top down you can still move around and do things.
The cook stove is a Coleman two burner stove. It is on drawer slides, as u can see, and gives access to storage under its space, I stored cook wear. The stove is not bolted in so can easily be moved outside for cooking.
It is an older camper and not perfectly beautiful, but everything is solid and road ready. I have not finished the detail work on my modifications like trim on the counter top, but may finish if I still have it in a few weeks, price will be reflected.
The shower is small, but is an indoor shower with hot water. The shower pan/floor is truck bed liner in a matching tan color so is very durable.
The upper bed is a twin size with a little extra room. Mattress not included.
I will remove ad promptly when the camper sells, no need to ask if I still have it.

Attachments

• IMG_20160225_144317_657.jpg
    IMG_20160225_144317_657.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 226

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles