Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Costa Rica - Nomad America 4x4 rental

@whiskkeytacos, I just did a quick search for "jungle road, malpias to montazuma" and got nothing. Do you have any info on it? Our truck gets delivered in 2 hrs
    Thanks,
    Randy
    Randy Charrette
    2008 Land Rover LR3
    My Instagram
    Flickr
    Pedal Adventures Our bike adventures

Quote Originally Posted by rcharrette View Post
    @whiskkeytacos, I just did a quick search for "jungle road, malpias to montazuma" and got nothing. Do you have any info on it? Our truck gets delivered in 2 hrs
    Thanks,
    Randy
    There should be a few places you can grab a map, but it might actually be the only road that goes from Malpais to Montezuma. I believe you start at the big intersection between Malpais and Santa Teresa and you end near the Montezuma waterfalls. Happy traveling!

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeytacos View Post
    There should be a few places you can grab a map, but it might actually be the only road that goes from Malpais to Montezuma. I believe you start at the big intersection between Malpais and Santa Teresa and you end near the Montezuma waterfalls. Happy traveling!
    Cool, the more I looked I thought it might be "THE road" to Montezuma
    Here we go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Randy Charrette
    2008 Land Rover LR3
    My Instagram
    Flickr

Default WOW!

Just finished up our 6 days with the Defender 110 from Nomad America and we are all smiling ear to ear. Fabio the owner of Nomad America met us in Liberia (where we flew in) with the truck loaded with all camping gear and a local cell phone loaded with helpful apps including Ioverlander for camping spots. The truck, an 2005 Defender 110 was SWEET and ran like a champ. I'm in love
    We beach camped (dispersed) 3 nights and grabbed a room for 2 nights in the middle of the trip to clean up and enjoy some AC.
    I'm working on a video but here are a few pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rcharrette; 01-25-2017 at 11:20 PM.
    Randy Charrette
    2008 Land Rover LR3
    My Instagram
    Flickr

That's absolutely fantastic. I can't wait until next winter to do the same.

I'm so glad you and your family had a great time. I actually plan on teaching my wife how to drive stick in one of their Defenders since both of our cars (2013 Subaru Impreza and 2014 Toyota Tacoma) are automatics.

Thanks for the update and review on Nomad America. I'm stoked to explore Costa Rica again.

Quote Originally Posted by rcharrette View Post
    Just finished up our 6 days with the Defender 110 from Nomad America and we are all smiling ear to ear. Fabio the owner of Nomad America met us in Liberia (where we flew in) with the truck loaded with all camping gear and a local cell phone loaded with helpful apps including Ioverlander for camping spots. The truck, an 2005 Defender 110 was SWEET and ran like a champ. I'm in love
    We beach camped (dispersed) 3 nights and grabbed a room for 2 nights in the middle of the trip to clean up and enjoy some AC.
    I'm working on a video but here are a few pics.
    That's great Randy - looks like you all had a fantastic time!

Thanks everyone, we're already discussing next winter and possibly getting the Defender again to explore the Caribbean Coast. Here are some more pic's from our time here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Randy Charrette
    2008 Land Rover LR3
    My Instagram
    Flickr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12