Two days late.....Two dollars short

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
I have no idea what they were in. I found them on craigslist and the title just said 2001 ford van seats. I removed my passenger seat before i went to check them out and when i got there took some measurements. They came on quick disconnect pedestals too. I'm not using them though.

I agree with djbonsu, they are 2nd row chateau seats. They have an extra transverse stitching vs. the regular e series seats (no seriously).
I have been looking for one of those quick release pedestals for a while. Would you be interested in selling the part that attaches to the seat? Maybe we should PM?

lockedwheels

Adventurer
I agree with djbonsu, they are 2nd row chateau seats. They have an extra transverse stitching vs. the regular e series seats (no seriously).
I have been looking for one of those quick release pedestals for a while. Would you be interested in selling the part that attaches to the seat? Maybe we should PM?

I told my buddy he can have them so if he doesn't need them I will hook you up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lockedwheels

Adventurer
Anyone removed this padding? I pulled mine off with plans of make it look nicer but there is quite a mess going on underneath it. I was thinking of using a pvc pipe and cutting it in half and painting it to cover the seam.

lockedwheels

Adventurer
Painted the wall with magnetic chalkboard paint and tried my hands at upholstery.

I need to paint the bed. That fake wood grain and color don't go with the rest of the van at all.

Sent from my iPhone using

Last edited:

lockedwheels

Adventurer
Maybe wrap the bed in some thin carpet like a speaker box, it'll help the pad from sliding all over the place.

The couch/bed is from a crawler Hauler. It has Velcro to keep the mattress in place. If it doesn't work I think your idea is the way to go

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
8C3AB354-759B-49FD-9986-99509A58AD8F.jpg
[/url]

Is that a Disco Ball hanging from the Ceiling? :D

Last edited:

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
To move some air in or out through the only window that opens in the rear box (side door). I'd rather not cut extra holes if I can avoid it.

lockedwheels

Adventurer
Got the fridge today. I had planned on putting it here.

But I didn't like that at all. So I decided to put it here.

Which I like a whole lot better

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier