E-450 Short Bus Diesel

B85

Adventurer
I HATE Photobucket ! Like 15 years +- of photos held for ransom ! I just hit DELETE ! Then posted to all my sites if anybody needed photo's I would report using another site.

goatherder

no trepidation
Scorpion Ramps. You can just see the logo in the pics.

http://www.scorpionramp.com/BuyNow.php

Yep. This was designed and sold by a guy I used to ride with in a former life. We were bikers together. Watched him (and made suggestions) as he designed this thing on a napkin at the bar. Offered encouragement, and listened to him talk obsessively about it for months. When it finally went into production I got one of the first ramps... and he charged me FULL PRICE for the damn thing. That was pretty much the end of our friendship.

I saw on his site he gets like $1300 now. I wouldn't pay that for it.

goatherder

no trepidation
6.0L van remote oil filter

FYI - oil in the bus (Rotella T6) has 2500+ miles on it and looks clear ...like brand new oil. Never seen anything like it w/ a diesel engine.

java

Expedition Leader
Interesting on the oil, is that on the dipstick? Im running it as well but its definitely black. This was my first change though so maybe its flushing/mixed with older crap still.

goatherder

no trepidation
Interesting on the oil, is that on the dipstick? Im running it as well but its definitely black. This was my first change though so maybe its flushing/mixed with older crap still.

Its the filter that's doing it. When I installed the filter, the oil had about 1000 miles on it and was getting black. Now it is clean. Filter is filtering WAY better than stock paper POS filter.

java

Expedition Leader
Its the filter that's doing it. When I installed the filter, the oil had about 1000 miles on it and was getting black. Now it is clean. Filter is filtering WAY better than stock paper POS filter.
Ah I see, just the OE filter for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles