2011 4x4 F450 Custom Camper Build

MTNMOBL

Yes there is an 8" spacer on the rears, mostly so that the wheels look the same front to rear.
i wish i could say i did the offset calculation my self, but they are custom machined for the person i bought them and the tires from.
I would make sure that the tires you buy are rated for enough to make super singles
hope that helps

Last edited:

MTNMOBL

b94cef4789c186de3023cfa5124ce8c9.jpg
84e33ae3841de190323f96bc8a999935.jpg

Well, it's here! Made it over two snowy passes! Be careful what you wish for! Now the real work begins! Thanks Total Composite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
It's a pleasure working with you on the build! Can't wait to see the finished camper on the road :)

java

Expedition Leader
Very nice! Very similar to what I am working on.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Jonstoy

Where did you happen to order those front fenders from? They seem that they are a pretty high quality fender even with the integrated flares. Looks amazing, great job.

MTNMOBL

Where did you happen to order those front fenders from? They seem that they are a pretty high quality fender even with the integrated flares. Looks amazing, great job.

We ordered them through the same person we got the wheels and adapter from, then had them custom painted to match the truck and "rhino lined" also. PM me if you are looking for a set.

MTNMOBL

I see some long days and late nights coming up.

Have you sourced extrusions for all the angles required for the assembly of the top panel to the side panels and the sides to the bottom?
We worked with user, Victorian of TotalComposite. All the extrusions came with the panels when we ordered them. We also ordered our windows, door and roof hatch through him. We are still doing some prep work on the body of the truck before we mount the camper body.

java

Expedition Leader
PM'ed you for some info on the wheels/tires. They look great.

How much lift did you end needing to run to fit them? I don't have a ton of above the wheel clearance on my box in the rear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles