2011 4x4 F450 Custom Camper Build

MTNMOBL

No we are building a subframe that the new box will fit on.
the whole current set up except for truck is for sale.
we are selling the flatbed, the custom boxes and the camper , either separate or all togeather
thanks for watching

dccustomfab

Got to ask, where are you located? I'm in Cashmere and NCW means you're super close LOL. I just picked up a F-450 and was looking into your tire/wheel combo you put on. Pretty sure you bought them from the same place I found. I'd love to swing by sometime and check out the build. I've done some work on the Nitro Gear and axle expo F550 Carl has and know his rig quite well. Love to meet another like minded local! Keep the great work going man. Going to be awesome!

MTNMOBL

1f7ec4fa8cbf6534cbccb1235643c2b8.jpg
2ebc50d62854db8b61c9267ece9ccbfd.jpg
15db9847623b4c29d693856af1c0afaa.jpg

Extending 2 ft.
Building sub frame
Floor being mounted
More photos to come...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

java

Expedition Leader
Sweet!! What wheel base did you start with?

In Seattle? I thought you were on the east side. Id love to see it in person and pick your brain on the frame stretch. I am thinking of adding a doubler to my frame behind the cab.

MTNMOBL

Sweet!! What wheel base did you start with?

In Seattle? I thought you were on the east side. Id love to see it in person and pick your brain on the frame stretch. I am thinking of adding a doubler to my frame behind the cab.

You are correct, we are on the east side but our rig is being worked on at truck trails northwest/Glenn's welding in Mukilteo. Chris is also building our subframe there. He does amazing work. We added 24" because this truck was originally the standard wheelbase. We got such a great deal on it we didn't want to buy a new long wheelbase truck. All the used ones we found were thrashed work trucks.

java

Expedition Leader
You are correct, we are on the east side but our rig is being worked on at truck trails northwest/Glenn's welding in Mukilteo. Chris is also building our subframe there. He does amazing work. We added 24" because this truck was originally the standard wheelbase. We got such a great deal on it we didn't want to buy a new long wheelbase truck. All the used ones we found were thrashed work trucks.

Ah very cool. I did realize they did truck frame work. When are you picking it back up? Id be interested in poking at those those wheels and tires if you have any time to meet.

MTNMOBL

Ah very cool. I did realize they did truck frame work. When are you picking it back up? Id be interested in poking at those those wheels and tires if you have any time to meet.

Chris should be done by next Friday. You could either see if Chris will let you come look at it or you can come eastbound to see it after it comes home.

Subscribed, have you started the panel assembly while you are having your truck wheelbase modified? I got my truck home and I am having to go the other way, cutting it down from a 272" wb. I may have to drive over the hill (from SW WA) and check out your Total Composites works.:ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier