Interested in selling your Socal Teardrop or your Adventure Trailer Teardrop?

mhouston

ATL'ien living in LA
My wife and I are HIGHLY motivated in purchasing either an AT teardrop trailer or the Socal Teardrop trailer (i.e. Krawler or XS). If anyone is looking to sell their teardrop, please private message (PM) me or email me at michael.r.houston@gmail.com. Thanks. - Mike

teardrop 011.jpg
teartrailer8.jpg

Last edited:

Sb_Moto

Adventurer
I have a trailer I have been building if you want to finish the project? Pm me if you are interested. I have a build thread.

mhouston

ATL'ien living in LA
@Yulli. Yes, below what a brand new teardrop would go for. I'm trying to find a good deal ... if possible.

Last edited:

bodynmotion

Adventurer
Best of luck, we just got ours a few weeks ago. They typically only last for a few hours to a couple of days before they are sold. Got a Krawler and it is awesome!!! Upgrade your fan to a fantastic fan if you are in warm weather.... so worth it.

mhouston

ATL'ien living in LA
Best of luck, we just got ours a few weeks ago. They typically only last for a few hours to a couple of days before they are sold. Got a Krawler and it is awesome!!! Upgrade your fan to a fantastic fan if you are in warm weather.... so worth it.

Good feedback. Thanks @Bodynmotion

mhouston

ATL'ien living in LA
Hey Guys! I'm going to try this again. I was looking in late October 2015 for anyone who was interested in selling their SoCal Teardrop. Then in the middle of 2016 my wife and I began our pursuit for a home purchase. Which inevitably put the TD search on hold. I'm back on the market to find a good conditioned SoCal Teardrop (Krawler of XS). If anyone is interested, please send me a PM or contact me by email. We are highly motivated buyers. Thanks.

Mike
michael.r.houston@gmail.com

teartrailer8-2.jpg

teardrop 011-2.jpg

mhouston

ATL'ien living in LA
Thanks for sharing. Nice looking teardrop but not my beloved Socal Teardrop. I've also been looking at the Inka Teardrops. I've never seen a used one posted on the portal forum. Fingers cross, a Socal Teardrop comes online soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior