Anyone if compatible? 2001 E250 to 98 E350?

crispy21

I may have sourced a Quigley 4x4 system sitting under a 2001 5.4l E250.

Will it fit essentially "plug and play" under a newly acquired 1998 E350 15 passenger with the 7.3 PSD?

Thank you

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Can't answer your question... but from what I've read, you'd be looking at a ton of work for a mediocre end results. For the Effort, I'd be contacting U-Joint or MG Metalworks... or Weld Tech for 2WD.

What I do know is that a complete 2001 E350 front end bolted directly onto my 12/96 E350 with no differences. I just don't know how different an E250 is From an E350... likely not much. Although the 7.3 is going to be very heavy for the springs from under a 5.4. Agile Off Road has a kit to fix that as well as some of the other Quigley Limitations.

From what I know a 250 and 350 are the same things with the exception of payload. As soon as you change springs those badges don't matter much anymore. There will be very little if any difference as far as years go.

The transmissions have different boot patterns from diesel to gas so those won't swap.

+1 on the welded brackets. You're gonna have a lot of cutting, grinding, and rewelding.

How cheap are we talking for the acquired quigley and how many miles? What's your time and heartache worth?

There are far superior suspensions and 4wd systems than that out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles