06' Sportsmobile Transformer 4x4 Diesel w/75k miles

TheCarpenter

Observer
I have an 06' Sportsmobile 4x4, 8 seater transformer floor plan, 75k miles, new BFG's, Aluminess bumpers, Atlas twin stick transfer case, Dynatrac Prorock 60 front axle, 56 gal. fuel tank w/ nearly 1000 mile range. Super clean, all original documentation included in giant binder from factory, $70k build sheet.

I just bought this van from the original owner a few months ago and have only ran it around town. Truth is I went on a vacation to Idaho a few weeks ago and fell in love with a piece of property there, so I'm willing to let this van go before I become too attached or until property is sold.

UPDATE: Aluminess roof rack and ladder will be installed soon to improve the functionality of this rig hence the price increase. Towing mirrors have recently been added as well.

I am asking $42k firm anything less won't do me any good.
FYI this vehicle will qualify for RV financing and low RV insurance($590 a year)
I'm in the San Bernardino Mountains in So. Cal. and will travel somewhat to show a serious buyer.
Thanks for looking..

image.jpg

Last edited:

robgendreau

Explorer
Wow, such great traction it can run upside down. Or was that picture taken in the southern hemisphere? :sombrero:

Nice rig; I'll try to put the word out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles