For Sale: Manley ORV Trailer w/ CVT Tent

Im4duke

Observer
SOLD

Manley ORV Trailer
http://www.manleyorv.com
  • 3500lb axle, LED lights all around, 4-pin plug, heavy duty safety cables, high lift drop down leg with interchangeable foot or dual wheels, front receiver with extendable standard 2" ball coupling, rear receiver hitch, numerous tie downs, fully bed lined, heavy duty steel fenders.
  • Jeep Rubicon wheels and tires, spare matching wheel included.
  • Aluminum Gator cover, locking rear door also locks trailer. LED lighting inside cover.
  • Custom made 3 cross member racks.
  • Tongue mounted lockable steel storage box.
  • Customer fitted tonneau cover fits trailer without aluminum cover.
  • Custom dual cross member rack system to mount to trailer.
  • Full lock and roll 360 hitch also included.
  • Bottle opener mounted to rear.
  • Trailer alone retails for $7000 + tax, add-ons cost more than $1000. Available for $6000

Tent and awning have sold. Pics for reference.

$5000. Shipping is up to buyer. Very easy to get quote and arrange through uship.com. Located in Columbus, OH.

IMG_2141.jpg

Last edited:

Im4duke

Observer
Tent and awning are tentatively sold pending payment and pickup.

Trailer with aluminum cover, tonneau cover, tongue box and two sets of racking still available.

Im4duke

Observer
Better rear views of aluminum bed cover. Single key locking, secures tailgate, battery powered LED lighting inside.

IMG_2152.jpg

IMG_2153.JPG

IMG_2154.jpg

Im4duke

Observer
Jimmy answers to your questions:

I built the rack and lid system to accomodate a CVT Mt McKinley tent. It was/is the largest RTT they offered. The trailer is easily strong enough for more, it has a 3500lb axle and is all heavy gauge steel. I fabricated a rear stablizier leg that inserts into the rear hitch.

The soft tonneau cover uses the Manley raack system (you can see on the Manley website). There are only two crossbards on that setup. While they are strong enough to hold a larger tent, it is wiser to have 3 cross bards to spread the load across the tent base. You can get another crossbar from Manley, but I decided to go witht the hardtop and build my own.

jimmy78

Jimmy answers to your questions:

I built the rack and lid system to accomodate a CVT Mt McKinley tent. It was/is the largest RTT they offered. The trailer is easily strong enough for more, it has a 3500lb axle and is all heavy gauge steel. I fabricated a rear stablizier leg that inserts into the rear hitch.

The soft tonneau cover uses the Manley raack system (you can see on the Manley website). There are only two crossbards on that setup. While they are strong enough to hold a larger tent, it is wiser to have 3 cross bards to spread the load across the tent base. You can get another crossbar from Manley, but I decided to go witht the hardtop and build my own.
Thanks for that info.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier