My 2004 6.0L Excursion Build

Local stuff in the Tennessee region, you can follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or our blog at adventureawaitstn.com, planning a trip to Nathan Bedford Forest state Park next weekend.

1b5264d0310fca5143b9db72c537f449.jpg

At Nathan Bedford Forest State Park on the bank of the TN River.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elpoffroad

Adventurer
I forgot mine has exhaust. Not loud, it is cat back. Sounds good when on the gas but quiet when off. Overland excursion club...I'm so down.

I forgot mine has exhaust. Not loud, it is cat back. Sounds good when on the gas but quiet when off. Overland excursion club...I'm so down.

I'm in!! Just wish I had more money to play with. Building at off grid cabin, paying nothing but cash, got me strapped right now.

Wow!! Can't believe it's been since December since I've posted.

Finally got things headed in the right direction so hopefully I can start building my truck!!

Making plans to attend Overland Expo East, and an Alaska Overland trip (going to be a few years, but it on mine and the wife's bucket list.

First stop on the truck build/upgrade/repair list is better brakes, and total suspension rebuild.

Just ordered PowerStop brakes and complete front suspension rebuild from Moog.

Next going to order X/B Code Springs and Complete Hardware Kits, Shocks, and Centramatic Balancers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94