Adventure ready CA plated 2002 XR650R

Mtnmann

For sale: Adventure ready CA plated 2002 XR650R
xr.jpeg
xr1.jpeg
*current registration not due until Nov, insurance and clear title in my name
*Acerbis 6.3 gallon tank
*Precision Concepts suspension with stiffer springs and anodized shock body. This is the same company that did most of the Pro Baja racer's suspension. It eats whoops and still does good in the rocks.
*Mikuni Pumper carb - I added this and it totally transformed the bike. Way more power and better mileage. This thing gets 50MPG if you're not full throttle all the time. That's about 300 miles a tank!
*Pro Circuit race pipe. I put a quiet core spark arrestor in it because it's so darn loud. I hate loud bikes. It still has so much power I don't miss anything and it's quiet like a stock bike. I also have a spark arrestor screen so you can run it open if you'd like. It's so loud though...
*Scotts steering damper and shark fin
*XR's only skid plate, case saver, magnetic oil drain plug and oil sight tube.
*Oversized footpegs
*vented side panel and Uni filter.
*good high end DID ERT2 X-ring chain and steel sprockets all in good shape.
*Cycra handguards with wraparound guards - the best ones in my opinion.
*Baja Designs dual sport kit. Everything works - headlight (high and low beam), turn signals, horn and LED brake light.
*rear view mirror
*good tires and heavy duty tubes with one ride on them.
*factory connection frame guards.
*lots of safety wiring on fasters and spokes.
*welded reinforced right footpeg. This is super important since these are known to break when ridden hard. That would be bad...
*Pro Moto billet rack
I'm probably forgetting a bunch of other stuff too.

$3,500 firm. PM for photos or questions. Located in Frazier park CA near Hungry Valley OHV
Attached Files:

Mtnmann

awesome bike, any idea on total weight of bike?
GLWS.

Thanks! I have not weighed it but I'd guess it's pushing 300 lbs. with a full tank. One of the great things about this bike is that it rides lighter in motion than it actually is. It doesn't feel anything like the big KTM adventure bikes I've thrown a leg over.

Mtnmann

Back up for sale! Growing family has taken my adventures to four wheels more these days - I just don't ride it enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles