UAZ Cargo CamperEdition

alekseyklimov

Observer
IMG_7077.jpg

IMG_7078.jpg

IMG_7088.jpg

IMG_7095.jpg

wanderernomad

One of my favorite threads on this forum. The beautiful pictures that you post are a real treat to the eyes and a great inspiration to go out and explore the wilds. Apart from the trip details can you also please post the details of stuff that you usually carry along. Once again wish you many many more happy miles with your beautiful truck.

alekseyklimov

Observer
One of my favorite threads on this forum. The beautiful pictures that you post are a real treat to the eyes and a great inspiration to go out and explore the wilds. Apart from the trip details can you also please post the details of stuff that you usually carry along. Once again wish you many many more happy miles with your beautiful truck.

thanks a lot :)

DzlToy

Explorer
Wow. Very impressive. For those of us who are left in one of the two countries on Earth that does not use the Metric system (FYI: Libya is the other one), here are the numbers:

Front Left: 24.5% of the total weight = 1361.8 pounds
Rear Left: 28.3% of the total weight = 1573 pounds
Front Right: 16.4% of the total weight = 909.7 pounds
Rear Right: 30.8% of the total weight = 1712.7 pounds

Total weight: 5,557.2 pounds

If you have adjustable suspension, some corner weighting in the front would help your road handling a bit. I am curious why there is such a difference there.

Fantastic photos and landscapes, great expedition vehicle and it looks like plenty opportunities to use it in its element. Missing the wild, unfenced and free 4wd landscapes of Romania, which are not dissimilar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles