2007 FJ Cruiser 4x4 built

s@ndm@n

00p0p_e5sWZnt6bma_1200x900.jpg

Asking $19000.

2007 FJ Cruiser 4x4 Auto Trans Titanium Silver.
Original owner, 101350 miles. Southern California owned/stored. No rust.
Factory E-Locker, Compass/temp/cline-meter pod, A-Trac, and inverter.
Stock FJammer radio head unit + Sirrus OEM unit controlled by head unit. No Sub.

Interior Upgrades:
Front door speakers replaced with JVC 6x9s.
Cobra 75wxst CB and driver side dash mount. Bandi mount with SS spring and 2' antenna (never tuned).
2m commercial/race band antenna custom mount (no radio or antenna included).
RAM mount ball on passenger side (no arms or accessories included).
Rear storage box. Using 4 storage bins. No recovery gear or tools included.
Inverter plug moved to colmun.
Quick release Fire Extinguisher mount + 2.5lb(?) charged Extinguisher in cargo area.
3 port 12v pod hard wired and installed behind center console.
3 aux exterior toyota style light switches. LED backlit. Installed in center console switch plate.
Rear E-Locker has "Magic Donut Button Mod" allowing to be locked in and 2wd/4wd mode.
Traction control override switch mod, disables traction control but lights up the dash.

Exterior Upgrades:
Drilled and Slotted rotors and Carbon-Ceramic pads. Late 2016
5x 315/70 17 (Metric 35") Cooper ATP all terrain tires. Late 2016
1" wheel spacers on all 4.
D-BUS sealed 5 lead fused relay + 5 lead fused box that all aftermarket lights run off (2 Fused Relays unused/available, 5 fused unused/available).
1 15" LED front white light bar on bumper.
2 3" LED front white with amber cover pods on bumper.
2 3" LED rear white with amber cover pod on roof rack.
BajaRack original version roof rack with 2 custom 1" square load bars (for bikes/skis/etc...) and DIY hi-lift jack mount on passenger side. (jack not included)
Stubby AM/FM antenna.
CB and 2m antenna mounts in the rear.
AllPro 3 piece front bumper with "Baja style" bull bar. (although it's a winch ready bumper, there is NO winch installed, only fairlead for ascetics)
AllPro IFS, tranns and xfer case skids.
AllPro Front upper uniball A-Arms.
Wheeler SuperBump front stops.
2.5" FOX Remote Resi front coilovers. Rebuilt by Fox early 2017.
2" FOX Adjustable Remote Resi rear shocks. Rebuilt by Fox early 2017.
AllPro 2" lift +15% rate rear springs.
TrailGear rock sliders.
Front body mount chop to clear 35s.
Front anti-sway bar removed, but included in sale with hardware
Rear anti-sway bar extended links to correct lift geometry.
Reese tucked 2" hitch
New black left and right mirror housings (replacing trail damaged silver) - Shown in first picture.

The bad:

Ok, this has been off road. There are scrapes and dings underneath, and the skids and rock rails have been used. Nothing structurally damaged that i'm
aware of, and I often DD this truck. There is trail pin striping that is mostly buffed out, one major scratch from a parking lot (seriously?!) that i'm working on. One large rock
ding on driver rear quarter panel. Was immediately clear coated to prevent rust. (shown in second picture). There are scrapes on the rear bumper wings. Also, the BajaRack is loosing the clearcoat on the airdam.

CL ad: https://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/6420661567.html?lang=en&cc=us
Mud ad with a ton of photos: https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/200...-socal.950864/

Last edited:

s@ndm@n

Someone needs to love this poor FJC... since I bought my 80, she's been neglected. (queue Sara McLaughlin music... lol)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles