MONGOLIA and SIBERIA 2016 on our Ford Bronco camper

unkamonkey

Explorer
I see some posts have been removed by the moderators again.
I'm not here for an argument. Other members seem to have some pent up anger issues and I have appeared to be their release point.
I am quite willing to discuss anything in a PM. A lot of what was sent never should have been on this thread.
Yeah, I miss the old Broncos too but I have 2 running Jeeps that can make me happy. Perhaps I should put some gas in one of them, the other probably still has around 10 gallons in it.
Well, it has 2 tanks.

Monkey.

unkamonkey

Explorer
Grow up man, nobody cares what you have to say unkamonkey. Because you've chosen not to post pictures of your vehicles makes you better than no one.

Great pictures, great rig! I've never seen a similar set up.

Actually, if you look, I have pictures posted on this forum, they have been there for years. You need to do a simple search.

remco

Observer
Looks like so much fun!

Was that a broken wheel/axle in the one photo? How did it happen?

No there's not broken part at any photo. There is only flexin the axles on the terrain ;)

We just finishing BAM road part. Soon I post here some new photos and maybe some video from bridges crossing. Send you halo from Siberia...

Billhilly

Adventurer
The one on Facebook is the Vitim River............ Just WOW!
Want a good yarn? Google 'Walter Colebatch Vitim River'

Luma

Remco, at se dari a dojedete domu bez problemu.
Remco, super photos, all the Best and good luck to get home safely.
Luma

remco

Observer
Hi, this here are some new photos from BAM road including the Vitim bridge... for more photos take a look on our FB page...

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg

IMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2071.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg

IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

DJI_0002.jpg

DJI_0004.jpg

LilPoppa

Adventurer
Whoa guys, that was intense. How well can you see to other side if anybody is coming? Can you imagine having to do any length of that in reverse?

remco

Observer
Whoa guys, that was intense. How well can you see to other side if anybody is coming? Can you imagine having to do any length of that in reverse?

hi, no there is definitely no traffic. we saw only one truck with workers in two days. BAM Road is quite peace of nothing. there is only few small villages and that's all. Main transfer line is railroad...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles