MONGOLIA and SIBERIA 2016 on our Ford Bronco camper

remco

Observer
Hi all!
We are now three months on the road with our camper Bronco. Just amazing trip and we are just in the half way of our expedition. We reach 15000 km, lot of offroad sections, river crossing etc... We have been 40 days in Mongolia and now we are in Siberia. Riding the most dificult BAM road. There are some car friendly photos. We have plan to reach MAGADAN and then turn back through Kyrgystan, Uzbekistan, Azerbajdzan, Georgia, Turkey... We will see because is little too late.
If you want to see some another photo of places and stories take a look on our page. Sory only in our language :(

http://www.facebook.com/bronconamiestohotela

IMG_1731.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1966.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_6470.jpg

IMG_6632.jpg

IMG_6633.jpg

IMG_6699.jpg

IMG_6867.jpg

IMG_7070.jpg

IMG_7071.jpg

IMG_7154.jpg

IMG_7200.jpg

IMG_7319.jpg

IMG_7375.jpg

IMG_7399.jpg

Rot Box

Explorer
Great pics and thanks for sharing--that's quite an adventure! Glad to see the camper is working out for you guys. Looking forward to more :cool:

jeepgc

Adventurer
+1 great pics, I enjoyed seeing your Bronco in the scenery.

I especially liked the animated pics of the both of you :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Jvdkooij

Observer
wonderful, you are in Altai Republic, one of the most beautiful areas to travel anyway :D

Cant wait to get back in October to visit some more places over there.

wonderful trip you are making!!

By the way, if you want some tips for places to visit, just let me know ;-)

Last edited:

1MK

ExploreDesert
Killer pictures! Did you cross that bridge?!?

As far as unkamonkey's comments go - I think most of us here really take pride in where we go and what we do in our vehicles. They become the foundation that all this takes place on as well as a part of the group and in some sense - part of the family. As a result, it only makes sense to take pictures to show where you are and what you've been or are going through. Provides a reference of scale in terms of terrain and what lays in the foreground. Here the Bronco helps tie that in and makes it clear that it's a vehicle based adventure - otherwise the pictures would be no different then what you'd find on the internet.

Remco, keep on taking pictures and sharing!

Last edited:

Grabow

Adventurer
Grow up man, nobody cares what you have to say unkamonkey. Because you've chosen not to post pictures of your vehicles makes you better than no one.

Great pictures, great rig! I've never seen a similar set up.

big-boss

Seriously, I like pictures with rigs and people. I can get pictures of the pure country on a postcard, I come to this site to see what real people are doing with their "Adventure rigs". Thanks and keep it going. I would love more captions though- I to want to know if you crossed the bridge. :) Thanks again....

1MK

ExploreDesert
Seriously, I like pictures with rigs and people. I can get pictures of the pure country on a postcard, I come to this site to see what real people are doing with their "Adventure rigs". Thanks and keep it going. I would love more captions though- I to want to know if you crossed the bridge. :) Thanks again....

I was curious as well and since the OP hasn't responded, I checked out their Facebook.

They DID end up crossing that bridge! :Wow1:

14432930_1251059141591056_2682541203679778973_n (1).jpg

14469677_1252651011431869_4395856517443853552_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles