Fuso Composite Camper - Under Construction

The Artisan

Adventurer
following
I will update soon. Polyurea machine is shipping next wed. I will be building out the interior as planned and I might be putting one of my eztoppers on it to make it like a earthcruiser.
Full frp composite kits coming. 36" insulated poptoppers for truck bedside frame kits, but can be added to the frp lower sections also. It pops up full not angled. modular furniture for them will be available as well.
Kevin

Last edited:

justbecause

perpetually lost
1473032761842.jpg

The Artisan

Adventurer
A little update. Patent search will be completed no later than Friday. If there is a similar product (which I don't believe there is) that I can not patent, then I will move forward with the insulated weathermax insulated toppers. Corner connections frame kits and panels designs have been finalized.
Kevin

The Artisan

Adventurer
What turned up on the patent search?
All good. I have my patent pending number now. Only reason I did it is to protect me. I will proceed with full patent within the yr. Next is prototype on my 4runner as shown then do my pod
Kevin522838

Last edited:

shade

Kevin - I did a quick thread search, but I didn't find it, and I doubt you mind the bump. :)

For your 4Runner size camper, what do you believe the weight will be for the basic structure?

The Artisan

Adventurer
250-300 lbs would be excellent. Right in the heart of the competition for that size of vehicle.
Take your dimensions of what you want and equate 1lb per sq for panels + 14ga 2" angle weight and a 3/4 lb per corner connection in your design. This will give you a rough estimate.
Kevin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles