Scepter MFC / Adventure Trailers Aluminum Can Holder

sgregg108

Adventurer
For sale is a brand-new Scepter MFC in Olive Drab and an Adventure Trailers Aluminum can holder.

I've switched out the seal on the gas can from rubber to Viton. The can also comes with a cap wrench, these are essential to use with the Scepter gas cans, they swell at altitude and the caps need the wrench to get the lid off.

The A/T can holder looks to be in near-new condition, not a lot of wear signs and was never mounted on the project I was thinking of using it for. The strap appears to be for a NATO style can as the Scepter MFC can doesn't fit with the strap.

I'm looking for $150 for the entire setup, the fuel can holders are $135 by themselves before shipping and the MFCs regularly go for $70-100 new.

I'm located in south OC, PM to setup a meeting time. IMG_2962.JPGIMG_2963.JPGIMG_2968.JPG

OIIIIO

Observer
How much for just the holder? Ship to 95608.

For sale is a brand-new Scepter MFC in Olive Drab and an Adventure Trailers Aluminum can holder.

I've switched out the seal on the gas can from rubber to Viton. The can also comes with a cap wrench, these are essential to use with the Scepter gas cans, they swell at altitude and the caps need the wrench to get the lid off.

The A/T can holder looks to be in near-new condition, not a lot of wear signs and was never mounted on the project I was thinking of using it for. The strap appears to be for a NATO style can as the Scepter MFC can doesn't fit with the strap.

I'm looking for $150 for the entire setup, the fuel can holders are $135 by themselves before shipping and the MFCs regularly go for $70-100 new.

I'm located in south OC, PM to setup a meeting time. View attachment 368305View attachment 368306View attachment 368307

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz