And yet another off road-ish camper build has begun.

KingAirNeal

Adventurer
Sorry y'all. Been busy traveling, working and buying a house!

Did three trips in the trailer so far, Sedona, Grand Canyon and our big four park (yellowstone, teton, bryce and zion) 2650 mile road trip. We traded in our WK for a newer WK2 before the big trip and we are sooo glad we did. The older Jeep was threatening to blow a radiator, and we didn't want to risk it. Love the newer WK2. I actually fit in it way better at 6'3".

Anyway. Ill post some pics up. Wife wants a trailer with a bathroom. Something about grizzly bears and 2 am bathroom runs... I dunno. So, probably going to be selling our homebuilt and maybe getting a Casita down the road.

baa6e3bb97273d7adf3d86d401865f4f.jpg

df074eae4dde631131b044bb6b4596fe.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KingAirNeal

Adventurer
Hey all who have watched the build. I want to thank you for your kind comments. The trailer has been an amazing amount of fun. But, we are now under contract on a new home and we have to sell the trailer.

We are asking $4000, and I will consider delivering up to a few hundred miles away.

Please spread the word, we kinda need it gone in the next 30 days or so.

Upside is, I get to build another one! ********

Was looking over the build and waiting for the "oh ******t" moment, but it never came. How did you get a queen mattress inside once the build was done?

KingAirNeal

Adventurer
Was looking over the build and waiting for the "oh ******t" moment, but it never came. How did you get a queen mattress inside once the build was done?

I built the trailer to the specs for the mattress to fit. . But it was a tad tight in the width department. ********

It was one of those memory foam mattresses in a box. We just taco'ed it up and it went right in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94