My SoCal 2002 Chevy Tahoe Build

mccustomize

Explorer
Has anyone done an LS6 swap into a Tahoe? I found one at an unbelievable price.

If you are doing the complete drop in you'll have to modify a few things on the intake, just locations and extending a couple things, just search "LS6 intake swap" and you'll find what you need. You will also need the accessory drive from the truck as the location of the front drive on the LS6 won't work. You'll need an X'link to make a car throttle body work in the truck application, and of course a tune. The stock 4L60e will not last long behind that LS6.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Any updates on your rig GSuelze? We all love that bumper and would like to see more pics of your rig. Cheers, Chilli..:wings:

portillagee

Observer
Any more pictures of the rear of the bumper? And of the rear bumper?

Is your friend interested in making another? Far better looking than any bumpers out there for Tahoes.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
WOw, awesome work. I'm in for one of those bumpers! I may have to cut the bottom a bit...but Yeah...I would take a raw version for sure!

Jelorian

Adventurer
I've been in contact with the fabricator. He gave me a ball park price and IMO, it is totally worth it for the quality, however I can't justify the price. Out of respect for the OP and the fabricator, PM me if you want to know the BALL PARK price he gave me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94