2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JK 10th Anvil/Red 6-speed AEV JK350, only 11K miles

JQ11

Observer
VIN: 1C4HJWCGXDL684992
2013 JK 10th Anniversary Rubicon
11K Miles
$46,900
I’m selling my 2013 10th Anniversary JK Rubicon in the one-year only color combo of Anvil over Radar Red leather. Only selling as I have another Jeep (AEV Brute Double Cab) and even though I searched for a long time to find this exact color combo and set-up, I just can’t justify keeping both despite constant attempts to. This color combo gets more compliments (especially with doors off) than anything I’ve owned. It’s a beautiful shade of blue in direct sunlight as most of my pics show but looks even better in dusk as a shade of blue/gray too.
The JK is set up as the AEV JK350 package plus more. First, the Jeep itself has only 11K miles, is 6-speed manual, and has all the goodies found on the 10th anniversary – Navi, XM Radio, Heated Seats, etc. Also has the body colored hardtop. Excellent condition throughout and regularly washed and waxed.
I have a stack of ~$25K in receipts for the extras but let me highlight the main additions:

• AEV Front and Rear Bumpers/Swing Arm
  • AEV 3.5” RS Suspension
  • 4.88 Gearing
  • 5 AEV Pintler Black Wheels
  • Warn Zeon 10K Winch with Synthetic Rope
  • Warn HID Off Road Lights
  • AEV Front Skid Plate
  • AEV Rear Diff Skid Plate
  • Poison Spyder Trail Cage painted-to-match Anvil
  • AEV 3rd Brake Light
  • 35x12.5x17 BFG A/T with <1K miles
Misc Parts Included:

• Bimini Top
  • Bestop all-weather Cabin Cover
  • AEV Jack Base
  • Tow Harness
  • Clear Corner Lights
  • Winch Controller
  • AEV Black Center Caps
  • AEV ProCal Module
  • AEV Pump Kit
  • Owner’s Manual
  • 3 Sets of Keys
Price is $46,900. No accidents and clean title in hand. Jeep is located in Jackson, WY – happy to pick you up at the airport if doing a fly/drive or will help coordinate with shipping. PM if you have any questions.

Thanks,
John

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

JQ11

Observer
Bump. This was $65k+ to build - save money building one as this has the best parts and is ready to go! You could even sell some of the parts or extras to lower your net price more.

KMG

Adventurer
I just began looking at JKs because I selling my van. I've looked online at dozens of jeeps the last few days and IMO yours is the best looking color combo I've seen.
GLWS, Kevin

JQ11

Observer
Back up for sale, now with BFG MTs (35x12.5x17) and only 14,650 miles. Now priced at $42,500 OBO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 347

JQ11

Observer
Bump - now $40,900 for Expo members. $65k+ build new, super low miles and a great color combo!

adam88

Explorer
That Anvil color with the red seats is absolutely sick. Such a manly looking beast. Love it. Especially without the doors. Would probably look really great with half doors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94