SOLD: Eezi-Awn Roof Rack and Awning

Chazz Layne

Administrator
All items are SOLD!

We've decided to change things up on the Discovery's roofline, so the large rack and awning setup are up for sale. The rack/awning combination worked great, as made obvious by the nearly three years they've been in service, but a project vehicle can never be "finished"...time to create something new. :)

All items are located in Prescott, Arizona (86301).
Pricing does not include shipping or delivery.
Open to offers, possibly partial trades.
Shoot an email off to me@chazzlayne.com if you're interested and we'll work out the details.

Buy the whole bundle below for $1,200, or you can buy them each separately as listed below:

The Manta — $800 — Full Specs

Left-hand (aka driver's side) opening Manta awning, includes mounting kit for use with K9 racks. Approx 80" x 84" in the rectangle plus 160" x 84" in the triangle, weighs 50 pounds. The awning is in good condition, no holes in the canvas, no stains, and still waterproof. The protective bag is a bit faded, but has no cracks and is as solid as ever. Zipper is functional, but could use some lube. The rivet for one leg was damaged and has been upgraded to a bolt. This is the same unit I've had deployed at Overland Expo and other events, and featured on Equipt's site. Yes, it really is that big, see photos below (the AK-47 and Adventurist Wife are not included :cool: )...

Eezi-Awn-Manta-004.jpg Eezi-Awn-Manta-003.jpg Eezi-Awn-Manta-002.jpg Eezi-Awn-Manta-001.jpg

The 2-meter Rack — $500 — Full Specs

2000mm x 1400mm K9 roof rack, previous-gen (glossy, and no plastic corner covers). Approx 79" x 55", weighs 79 pounds. The roof rack is in good structural condition, paint is faded to a matte black. This rack was a workhorse, so there are minor scuffs and chips through the paint from loading canoes, bikes, lumber, people, cameras, etc. (note: the structure is aluminum, so no fear of rusting). There is one spot on the second rail in where a tie-down was pulled through the track from overtightening cargo straps (see photo); the track functions fine, you just can't use a tie-down on that 1/2-inch spot now. I used a custom mounting solution, so no mounting hardware is included: pick it up from Equipt or make a custom mount using M8 bolts and whatever brackets fit your vehicle.

K9-rack.jpg K9-rack-chipping.jpg K9-rack-pullthru.jpg

8mm Tie-Downs (pack of eight) — $20 — Full Specs

These are the standard larger sized tie-downs Eezi-Awn offers for use with all K9 racks. Used, but in great shape.

All items are SOLD!

Last edited:
H

High Country Nomads

If for some reason you make it to Colorado before the rack sells, I'd take it off your hands. I have one on my 4Runner and would like to add one (used) on my beater 100 series. I'll be in Moab first weekend of November also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chazz Layne

Administrator
There's a sale pending on the whole bundle, but if that falls through I'll let you know. There's certainly enough folks headed between AZ/CO/UT often enough, FedExPo could be an option there... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94